Almirola Suspended

Aric was the instigator? Haha I doubt it, I like Bubba but he definitely runs a little hot headed. The fact him and Larson almost got in a fight is wild

I have to believe there is something more involved than that lame shove. No way that alone warrants a suspension.
That was last year. The incident happened during their competition meeting the week of the Charlotte race last month. Though it’s apparent they have a history with each other…in which Aric also was the instigator.

^ Thanks for the correction, posting and multitasking can be a problem.

Aric is an average driver whose career was carried by Smithfield taking a liking to him for some stupid reason.
I don't think there is much of a difference between Aric and Bubba's Cup resume aside from one being essentially retired.

I can only take nascars ruling at face value and it was probably the right call. Assumptions being that the report is true and Almirola was the instigator.
I haven't heard of anyone disputing the report.

I can only take nascars ruling at face value and it was probably the right call. Assumptions being that the report is true and Almirola was the instigator.
I haven't heard of anyone disputing the report.
I don't think Nascar was involved. This appears to be Joe Gibbs Racing that did this according to the article.

If this had been the other way around, some folks in here would be calling Bubba all sort of nasty names, hell they are already attacking this man and he didn't do anything. Even if he said words to Aric, that's no reason to get physical lol. Like, be the bigger man.

I know, funny coming from the guy who has the icon of Kyle getting punched and that irony isn't lost on me lol. If Ricky had got in trouble for it, I would not have had an issue with it.

I don't think Nascar was involved. This appears to be Joe Gibbs Racing that did this according to the article.
Thanks for the clarification. It is no big deal to me and I am not really into either one of the drivers. But if Gibbs were to have a bias it would be probably be advantage Wallace.

He is probably worth more to them and at a least a bigger investment. A case of a cup driver versus an xfinity diver and add in the fact that the xfinity driver is older and on the down side of his career. Plus he has already had a previous xfinity stint with JGR and I don't think he left as a happy camper

They pulled Aric out of the car while running well up or near the front in an xfinity race to put Hamlin in the car upon his arrival at the track. I think that was the reason for that original departure (about 15 years ago).

Thanks for the clarification. It is no big deal to me and I am not really into either one of the drivers. But if Gibbs were to have a bias it would be probably be advantage Wallace.

He is probably worth more to them and at a least a bigger investment. A case of a cup driver versus an xfinity diver and add in the fact that the xfinity driver is older and on the down side of his career. Plus he has already had a previous xfinity stint with JGR and I don't think he left as a happy camper

They pulled Aric out of the car while running well up or near the front in an xfinity race to put Hamlin in the car upon his arrival at the teack. I think that way the reason for that departure (about 15 years ago).
I've heard him be called the Token Driver.
Whatever that means...
I don't think it means weed...

They pulled Aric out of the car while running well up or near the front in an xfinity race to put Hamlin in the car upon his arrival at the teack. I think that was the reason for that original departure (about 15 years ago).
Yeah Almirola is part time at best, he was replaced with the boy wonder.
Trd said at the beginning of the season that all of the teams were on their own. I guess not. Nothing said about Legacy.

The altercation occurred early in the week leading into the Charlotte race during a weekly competition meeting that includes both the drivers of JGR and 23XI Racing — Toyota supports both teams, and they have a close technical alliance.

Haven't been keeping up with NASCAR recently but how can you expect anything other than a suspension when a driver attacks a (quasi-)teammate during a competition meeting?
It's not like the incident occured right after a race when tempers flare.

Tired of the race baiting bubba fans pretending people don’t like him “because they’re racist” and before you tell me I’m wrong reread your post and try again

Bubba has proved time and time again how big of a dick he is (see bowman at the roval, Larson at vegas, mcdowell at Bristol) and tell me I’m wrong.

I love Suarez, I like Caruth. It’s got nothing to do with bubbas race as one upon a time I was one of bubbas biggest supporters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Suarez, I like Caruth

Yeah, you like them as long as they "know their place" and don't speak up about issues impacting them and their communities. You and I both know that if Suarez started talking about the BORDER~!, you and others would turn against him.

You were one of Bubba's supporters until he dared to speak out about issues impacting the Black community.

Aric is a career jobber that had one of last full time sponsors of the sport on his car until the very end and for the life of me I could never figure it out.

Aric is an average driver whose career was carried by Smithfield taking a liking to him for some stupid reason.
One could argue that Bubba is an average driver whose career is carried by Denny, MJ & McDonalds because they took a liking to him for some stupid reason.

Both suck and are career mid packers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you were starting a 3 car team based on merit neither driver would be on anyone’s short list. Aric has always seemed to be a decent guy on and off the track & Bubba seems to be a hothead. It’s not an excuse for Bubba’s bad temper but he must be under a lot of internal pressure to succeed.

So let's see if I understand all this.

Almirola started a fight with Wallace. He was suspended by JGR, not by NASCAR. That's all that's publicly known.

Do I have it?
and of course we all have opinions. Mine is why didn't they have a come on in to the trailer/office like Nascar does it, talk it out shake hands and move on procedure.

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom