Almost to 1000 posts in this board!

paul

Team Owner
Keep posting folks...Only a few more posts and we can break 1000!

And let me say thanks, you folks are a pleasure to have here.

If it doesn't rain Laurens out again they should pass the 1000 soon.

:lol2: I go to laurens, and that's the funnest thing I've seen all year.

Enough with competition for a while to let in a few laughs! lol ! Thanks us "folks" mostly country or redneck love racing and love competition! Thats wut makes us well "us"!!!! One of a kind! or wait about 500 of a kind!!! But only us folks here at Laurens!

we are getting there paul...and just think back in the day it was my idea to make a dirt track page separt from WoO.

Hey dirt trackers,You all got it goin on.Us true racing fans have eat more dirt than someone rooting for Mark Martin.I miss turning right,and going left.I look in on you folks often,Don't know your drivers,But that doesn't take anything away from the sport for sure.:)

it don't matter we like a family we get along sometimes and then sometimes we don't but after a few more months u will have us down! we ain't that hard! In the Mean time fans can introduce them selfs! I am Daisy hehehe! I pulls fer everyone especially Chris Taylor, David Stone, Kevin Suber, Lynn Taylor, Ray Emery, Jeff Mack, Jeramie Armstrong, And a lot more can't name em all! lol! We are trying to get there PAUL it won't bbe much longer the end is coming soon gonna b a lot of talk from now to then and even after its over!

I think this has become our "home forum".......LOL! Not many postings from Laurens' folk on the "OTHER" forum lately...! Thanks guys for giving us a cool place to post our thoughts and have fun!! We appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom