Am I reading this right?

Does this mean I have the choice of listening to the Jabba's, or Dale Jarrett, and Leigh Diffey?

Okay, what do we mean by 'second channel'? Are they showing the race on both NBC and NBCSN, for example?

Oh great we get to watch dale jr run 23RD the whole race. That is awesome.

The NBC Sports app has been streaming multiple channels throughout the Chase. We've been using out Roku and Fire Stick to watch. Some good stuff.

Okay, what do we mean by 'second channel'? Are they showing the race on both NBC and NBCSN, for example?
From what I have been able to read..yes. Some have been tweeting that in Florida some dish owners can't get NBC because of a contract dispute. So the Jabba's are on NBC and Jarrett and Diffey are going to be on NBCSN. You don't need apps or yapps, if you get either of these channels, you have a choice of either format. So you get a choice of who you can listen too. Me I won't have a headache for a change listening to those three over analyzing idiots

They did this last year, NBC airs the actual race, NBCSN airs coverage of the four teams, its the same as what DirecTv use to with their Hotpass , but instead of four different channels, its four different boxes on the screen.

This will be a good time use DirecTv's Picture In Picture option, or use the side by side

Reactions: Pat
This will be a good time use DirecTv's Picture In Picture option, or use the side by side

I use the DIRECTV Side-by-Side every Sunday, well when I'm home anyway. Usually have the Jacksonville game on one screen and NASCAR on the other. Unlike past years, it's actually been fun watching the Jacksonville Jaguars this year.......

Back
Top Bottom