Am I the only one...

Courtney Force and Graham Ray Hall got engaged in November.

I thought you were going to marry 1 of these women?
CORRECTION_Hot_Dog_Ea_Gasp_t653.jpg

People seem to be getting married younger and younger. Right out of high school and getting engaged. What's the rush?

People seem to be getting married younger and younger. Right out of high school and getting engaged. What's the rush?
Heck that ain't young, I remember people got married before high school. Of course they didn't live together for 5 yrs first.:)

I am an old maid at 47. I don't see myself ever marrying.

Yea, I might as well put myself in the same boat. Ah well, at least there's always people willing to keep me company for a night, if you know what I mean.

No idea. Baffles me. Only thing I can come up with is tax credits for married with children. Hey, wasn't that a show? :p

My wife tells me we would make out better at tax time if we were NOT MARRIED .
I think she is trying to tell me something !

Thank you, you're very kind. Perhaps when I am ready...someday...I'll settle down...maybe. :D

Finding someone to share your life with doesn't mean settling down. It just means that you two get to do crazy stuff together! :D

I hope to find someone who'll love going on road trips, camping outside, laying in the back of the truck looking up at the stars and moon, and just go to interesting spots in the USA and Canada. :)

Finding someone to share your life with doesn't mean settling down. It just means that you two get to do crazy stuff together! :D

I hope to find someone who'll love going on road trips, camping outside, laying in the back of the truck looking up at the stars and moon, and just go to interesting spots in the USA and Canada. :)

I guess I just think of it differently. I'm just not ready to share my life with anyone but my daughter and my pets. I love being single. Although, I will admit, going camping rocks!!!!!

My wife tells me we would make out better at tax time if we were NOT MARRIED .
I think she is trying to tell me something !

She ain't lying to you. At least here in Canada depending on your income, you can do better being single. I would make $300 more on my pension.

My son has a group of friends, been together since grammar school. Only 1 out of the 6 is married. They're aged 31-33

I met my future husband in the 5th grade --- I was 10, he was 11. I decided that he was mine, right then. Not sure why, he
was skinny and his ears stuck out. Took me 11 years, but I chased him 'til he caught me. This past October would have been
our 47th wedding anniversary.

lisa, being comfortable in your own skin and your way of life, is a great thing. I applaud you.

Congrats on the years you had...
It's been 30 years for us.

3 yrs with my GF. A relationship is a work in progress....never fully complete...like a master sculpture that the artist is continually making revisions to...

There's something in the air. I've lost count of how many people I know who have gotten engaged or married. And I'm literally the only person in my family who isn't married or in a committed relationship or in a relationship of any kind. The cruel irony is, I'm the only person in my family who can have kids.

The good thing about being single is that I don't have anyone preventing me from going to races. Well, I've had girlfriends and none of them prevented me from going to races ... those relationships just didn't last. :)

There's something in the air. I've lost count of how many people I know who have gotten engaged or married. And I'm literally the only person in my family who isn't married or in a committed relationship or in a relationship of any kind. The cruel irony is, I'm the only person in my family who can have kids.

The good thing about being single is that I don't have anyone preventing me from going to races. Well, I've had girlfriends and none of them prevented me from going to races ... those relationships just didn't last. :)

Comprise works wonders, Andy

I love men, I really do but I also LOVE my independence. I push people away. I'm not sure why? We could have our own thread just on my weirdness when it comes to this topic.

I love men, I really do but I also LOVE my independence. I push people away. I'm not sure why? We could have our own thread just on my weirdness when it comes to this topic.

I think I'm the same way. I get into a relationship and then I start thinking too far into the future and how everything is going to change if it actually gets serious and how I'm going to have to give up my freedom and I kind of freak out.

Back
Top Bottom