AMA Supercross 2015

Reck

Team Owner
Starting it a few months earlier since 1, I'm going into a 1 month hiatus and 2, I wanted to make this thread. :p

Well you know the drill people, start posting, see you all in January!

Lol why do you just stop leaving websites?

Wtf? Just stop visiting websites* I'm slowww

I just received my tickets yesterday for A-1 and they are some pretty good seats... section F103, row 2, seats 21 and 22. But, this will be the only supercross race i can attend this season because i signed on with a team to do the full nhra tour in 2015 so i wil be out on the road during A-2 and A-3.

Thought about buying A1 tix for my birthday.... Not going to happen but the track layouts for 2 and 3 look awesome. Still might try and hit one of the other two.

Have a great time ND!

Thought about buying A1 tix for my birthday.... Not going to happen but the track layouts for 2 and 3 look awesome. Still might try and hit one of the other two.

Have a great time ND!

Kinda wanted to go to Phoenix but its to close to the holidays to have the money :(

Well this is unfortunate.

Leave it to me to make a thread about supercross and then have 2 of the main competitors not be in it at all.

I mean, what were they thinking suspending Stewart for basically the entire season? With no Villapoto or Stewart, ratings and attendance will suffer greatly.

I honestly dont even know who to watch. LOL Dungey?

Lame.

Kenny Roczen, Dungey, Millsaps, Barcia and Reed are going to be the contenders I believe. Whoever doesn't get hurt will win..

I didn't think I was done watching Poto race live.. Oh well.

Kenny Roczen, Dungey, Millsaps, Barcia and Reed are going to be the contenders I believe. Whoever doesn't get hurt will win..

I didn't think I was done watching Poto race live.. Oh well.

Not really marketable are they?

I like Dungey, too.

Leave it to me to make a thread about supercross and then have 2 of the main competitors not be in it at all.

I mean, what were they thinking suspending Stewart for basically the entire season? With no Villapoto or Stewart, ratings and attendance will suffer greatly.

Lame.

My money is with Roczen, he kicked ass in the outdoor and has pretty much surpassed Dungey.

Lame.

I think folks are getting tired of Villipoto winning all the time and Stewart is about over the hill anyway, time for some new star to appear and dominate for awhile

I think folks are getting tired of Villipoto winning all the time and Stewart is about over the hill anyway, time for some new star to appear and dominate for awhile

Oh Kylie, I missed you.

Not really marketable are they?

I like Dungey, too.

I'm a big Kenny fan. I want to see Malcolm Stewart's big ass do well too.

Don't forget about the other badasses waiting for a (real)break out year like Trey Canard, Cole Seely, or Dean Wilson. The Hill brothers are fast too. There's plenty of talent out here.

A day away!!!!
BRaaaaaaAAAAAAPT!!

I wonder what Bubba is doing...:oops:

Very excited for tonight. Bummed we wont see RV or JS7. Still should be good.

Who you all got for the main event?

I call Roczen but pulling for Tomac.

Less than 2 hours. Yuss.

The field is really deep even without Poto or JS7.

Watching it here....i can see the seats are full..but not like full as i have seenthe m in the past.....and barely a word about Stewart.....one blip basically....................good stuff so far...this Bowers kid is rather mouthy..LOL

I just got home from A-1 and what an awesome day. We started out the day drinking Monster energy drinks while watching the Monster girls sliding down a water slide in their g- string bikinis and standing in the hot tub they had set up. Greg would have loved that.:D I also think i spotted Jamie Little walking around the pit party. Wil Hahn had a pretty bad crash during practice that landed him in the hospital with some broken bones, and Malcolm Stewart took a pretty nasty fall right in front of us in the heat race.

Last edited:
Good racing. Tough start for Tomac but he will get up there. No surprise Roczen won.

Is it Saturday yet?

Alright guys, I WILL be watching tonight.

Hope it doesn't feel as empty as I fear it will be.

image.jpg

The first race well it was just the first race. Good riding by many but just not enough suspense.
That is part of racing, especially when Phantom cautions aren't an option, a trade off or risk I will always prefer.

Got to admit there is a void for me without Villopoto and Stewart in the mix, and I am going through that adjustment.

But there are some others who have my interest. Trey Canard the guy has physically been though it all, would love to see him win the title. He is battle scarred worthy.
The resurgence of Reed would be fun too, dude has suffered a lot in the last few years. Would love to see one last title, and the walk away of a reigning champion.

But I am thinking a young gun will step up and win it all, even if injuries do not stop Reed, or Canard(will not be Dungey) . Hopefully they will be passionate and just reckless enough to enjoy. It is a young man's game, for those still fast and unbroken.

image.jpg
250 heat 1 was fantastic! Great battle!!!

The first race well it was just the first race. Good riding by many but just not enough suspense.
That is part of racing, especially when Phantom cautions aren't an option, a trade off or risk I will always prefer.

Got to admit there is a void for me without Villopoto and Stewart in the mix, and I am going through that adjustment.

But there are some others who have my interest. Trey Canard the guy has physically been though it all, would love to see him win the title. He is battle scarred worthy.
The resurgence of Reed would be fun too, dude has suffered a lot in the last few years. Would love to see one last title, and the walk away of a reigning champion.

But I am thinking a young gun will step up and win it all, even if injuries do not stop Reed, or Canard(will not be Dungey) . Hopefully they will be passionate and just reckless enough to enjoy. It is a young man's game, for those still fast and unbroken.

There is a void without JS7 or Poto, but the 450 class is so deep regardless... Making the main nowadays is the equivalent of a top 10 or so 10 years ago... You don't see lappers much in the main anymore.

Back
Top Bottom