Amber Balcaen

That's funny, my Minnesotan cousin told me to keep an eye
on her a couple years ago so I book marked her website.
I believe she won a race last year . Good eye Andy.
See DF - we have back up.:)
http://amberbalcaenracing.com/

I like Amber, but Danica will always be no1 even when she is not racing anymore.
Danica lost some of her spunk as her time in NA$CAR goes on. Somewhere along the line she lost her will to win. When she 1st came in she attacked the tracks now she just wants to do good enough to be on the track at the end of the race even if that's a 30th or worse finish. Apparently some sponsors agree with me because she's having a hard time keeping one on her car. As far Amber I wish her the best and hope she does well in her series.

c210af9e15afc3b7866d3f9ebf95fcbc.jpg

Yeah we're pretty proud of her up here in Winnipeg, she's been at the local dirt track here cheering on her dad since she was only weeks old. Her dad runs a late model dirt car up here in Winnipeg also Fargo, Grand Forks, and area, won a lot of races, track champion many years. Amber's grandfather Lou Kennedy was pretty successful back in the day running a sprint car at the local dirt tracks. Hope she has a great year, would love to see her get a truck or xfin ride in a year or two. Check her out on Instagram she's pretty easy on the eyes.

c210af9e15afc3b7866d3f9ebf95fcbc.jpg

Yeah we're pretty proud of her up here in Winnipeg, she's been at the local dirt track here cheering on her dad since she was only weeks old. Her dad runs a late model dirt car up here in Winnipeg also Fargo, Grand Forks, and area, won a lot of races, track champion many years. Amber's grandfather Lou Kennedy was pretty successful back in the day running a sprint car at the local dirt tracks. Hope she has a great year, would love to see her get a truck or xfin ride in a year or two. Check her out on Instagram she's pretty easy on the eyes.

She could be the first marketing machine to get a top 5. Awesome.

Monster should hire her as a monster girl and a driver so the jealous nascar wives pipe down.

Tough spot for the kid. Hope she hangs in there. She is
definitely a big deal up in the mid-west.

If she's that talented then why aren't people jumping at the chance to sponsor her? Honest question. There's a lot of money to be made off of a talented female race car driver.

If she's that talented then why aren't people jumping at the chance to sponsor her? Honest question. There's a lot of money to be made off of a talented female race car driver.
She's only raced one year on ashfelt, previous was all dirt,not much of a track record to go on for the possible sponsors. She's 25 yr old now no family money to fall back on. Lots of young kids out there to pick from,some with Rich parents to Cary them for a year or two. As my hometown girl I'd love to see her succeed and move into a truck or xfin ride in a year or two. Unless a sugar daddy shows up soon her racing career will most likely continue and end in a Sprint car slinging mud. Would of been nice to see how she performed in a full season in the K&N series though. Sadly though we probably won't get a chance to see her full potential.

Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk

She's only raced one year on ashfelt, previous was all dirt,not much of a track record to go on for the possible sponsors. She's 25 yr old now no family money to fall back on. Lots of young kids out there to pick from,some with Rich parents to Cary them for a year or two. As my hometown girl I'd love to see her succeed and move into a truck or xfin ride in a year or two. Unless a sugar daddy shows up soon her racing career will most likely continue and end in a Sprint car slinging mud. Would of been nice to see how she performed in a full season in the K&N series though. Sadly though we probably won't get a chance to see her full potential.

Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk
She certainly is cute. And she performed very well last year on asphalt. I follow her on Instagram now. :wub:

Hey you know any Shabagas in the Peg? Wifes cousins. Actually she was born in St James Assiniboia before moving to BC

Back
Top Bottom