• B.Labonte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Busch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

97forever

Team Owner
One of those five.No one else has a shot.Stewart will charge and so will Ryan and Rusty,probably blowing Mikey and Harvick into the weeds.But they will still fall short.Enough races are run by this point to make a pretty good guess.

So make your choice and we will see at seasons end.My brain says Kenseth.Heart says Kurt but it ain't likely.

If Matt blows it,give it to Bobby.

I said Bobby...he is acting like its the year 2000 out there!

Junebug, There still are two plate races left and he can make up enought points in those two races and run decent(10th) for the rest of the year and could maybe win. Then again if Nascar found some rules violations on other cars and took some points...

I won't tell you who I picked because I don't want to jinx him. ;)

I voted for Jeff Gordon,although I think that Bobby Labonte has an excellent chance at reapeating as a Champion,ripping off 6 staright Top 3's in last 7 races,that's very admirable.I do think that Matt Kenseth will falter a bit at the road courses & IMO Dale Jr. will be mid-pack or worse on average in those 2 events!
So,I do really see a Jeff Gordon & Bobby Labonte run for the Cup at end of year & the winner will be...

Back
Top Bottom