Annett/Harmon

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
You can't make this stuff up....
Michael Annett called Mike Harmon an idiot after they got together in practice. Harmon responded by.....threatening to beat him up at Applebee's
IMG_1567824748692.jpg

First off, it's Crawfordsville Road, not Crawford, and in case there was ANY doubt, Mike Harmon IS an idiot. He's also a total jerk. Nobody in ARCA could stand the guy.

About seven of them in Marion County. The closest one is about a 5-7 minute drive from the Speedway. Lynhurst, just south of Sam Jones. If he wants to stick to Crawfordsville Road, I'd suggest he drives a little further past the Applebees and hits the Union Jack Pub. Great racing motif, including a complete sprint car behind glass.

Last edited:
Buy him a 2 for 20 deal and the Harmonator should be all good.

He could have at least picked some where better then A-Bee's...White Castle is only a few blocks away then when they were done they could sit down and have a sack of burgers, fries, and a soda.:D

You can't make this stuff up....
Michael Annett called Mike Harmon an idiot after they got together in practice. Harmon responded by.....threatening to beat him up at Applebee's View attachment 41337
Harmon's never had to worry about having a TV camera stuffed in his face while he's hot, Annett will never have it happen often enough to learn how to react, and neither knows enough to mention a sponsor's name as a fight location. Applebees? Really? Who's car are they on?

Last edited:
Talladega Nights seems real after all. I’m gonna head there and see which cup drivers might be eating there with their teams. I’ll split that two for 20 deal with Jimmie Johnson or Roger Penske

Damn I’m just waking up to see “Fight Night @ Applebee’s” I’m so sorry I missed this lmao

Applebees has rats! I found a whole rat in my cobb salad!
You got the ratty cob salad. That costs extra. There are 2 guys on our crew that goes to A-bee's just about every night after qualifying is over. The rest of us usually go somewhere else.:)

Harmon's never had to worry about having a TV camera stuffed in his face while he's hot, Annett will never have it happen often enough to learn how to react, and neither knows enough to mention a sponsor's name as a fight location. Applebees? Really? Who's car are they on?
I know Tim George Jr had them a few times but I think there was a family connection

What is story behind Mike Harmon stealing equipment from Jennifer Jo Cobb? I’ve seen this referred to on Twitter multiple times?

I'm kind of on Mike Harmon's side on this one.

There was a guy who raced with us last year who got spun in a racing deal. He gave a speech after the race about how he won't talk trash and stuff. Then, he and his crew chief talked it out with the other driver and everyone left the track thinking there were no hard feelings.

The following day, Mr. Class Act goes on social media and ****mouths the other driver.

Moral of the story, I hate when a driver would rather talk **** about another driver on Facebook or to the media, especially after the other guy apologized for it.

How big are the window openings?

Good question, I think his crew all must try and push him through the window. Or else that roof top opens up and they use a crane to lower him into the drivers seat...

Back
Top Bottom