another driver for # 49

G

ghettozoe03

Kirby Testing the #49? hearing the BAM Racing #49 Cup team is testing with Stuart Kirby at Kentucky on Wednesday and Thursday, 9/11 & 9/12.(9-11-2002this aggravates me after what 5 drivers? when will they see it is the equipment??? :rolleyes:

What happened to Shawna/ Has she been released? You're right, it's not the drivers its the equipment. BAM needs to regroup, get good stuff and go Busch racing to start. WC is not a hobby. This is serious business.

she was never officially released but they kept telling her she'd race the week after so and so did--but they did nothing with the car either

Originally posted by ghettozoe03
Kirby Testing the #49? hearing the BAM Racing #49 Cup team is testing with Stuart Kirby at Kentucky on Wednesday and Thursday, 9/11 & 9/12.(9-11-2002this aggravates me after what 5 drivers? when will they see it is the equipment??? :rolleyes:

I agree this team needs help, but after watching Cope do (respectively) decent in the car, I tend to think management is involved in it's failure as well...

Well, they still have Hut Strickland, Morgan Shepard, Dick Trickle, and Buckshot Jones they could rotate in and out for the rest of the year.

Hmmmm,

Wondering two things here.

First, if this really the #49 BAM car, there was a mistake not long ago in the rumor mill that Cope had signed on to drive the "49" car for the rest of the year. The story was true, but it was the Robinson Racing #49 BGN car. With Cope out of commission of for a bit, maybe Kirby is testing this car. Would make more sense to me.

If Kirby is testing the BAM car, is he bringing a sponsor. Seems the current "qualification" criteria for driving this car is bringing a few bucks to the table. Since Stuart is looking for rides, I go back to point one as more likely.

Bam is a joke.......any driver who has self respect would steer very clear of that team.:(

equipment sucks and they cant find a decent driver...........the owner must have tons of money to keep this team going

If the Kirby deal doesn't work out, and there is no reason to believe it will, I hear Martha Stewart has some free time on her hands. Not only could she finish 43rd, the standard for the team, but she could make some really nice patio lanterns out of the timing lights in the garage and hot dog wrappers on the track...

maybe tonya harding is next in line...she mentioned drivin in nascar....LOL.....

LOL...i'm sure she could find 1 somewhere........but she is good at takin out the compitition....:D...

oh wait a minute....she'd get a crew member to whack each driver before the race..i forgot...she wasn't involved in the clubbin....doh.......

Originally posted by hooty3181529
oh wait a minute....she'd get a crew member to whack each driver before the race..i forgot...she wasn't involved in the clubbin....doh.......

She WAS involved in the clubbing........she just didn't swing the club!:D

Stuart Kirby is testing with the team, but from what I have heard, he isn't scheduled for a race. If I were Kirby and wanted to build on my career, i would try somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom