Another "Little Johnny" story

Whizzer

Gig'em
The second grade teacher told the class they were going to play the game of, "guess what's in my hand."
Teacher, with her hands behind her back said to the class, "I have something in my hand that is red, it is round, and it grows on a tree".
Little Johnny yells out, "It's an apple, it's an apple!" to which the teacher said, "no, it a cherry, but that shows you've been thinking."

She then turned her back to the class and turned around, again with her hands behind her back and she said, "now class, I have something in my hand that is orange, it is round, and it grows on a tree."
Again, Little Johnny jumps up and says, "It's an orange, it's an orange!" to which the teacher said, "no Johnny. It's a tangerine. But that shows you've been thinking."

Little Johnny was mad as a child can sometimes get when they've made two bad choices so he asked the teacher if he could play the game too. The teacher, though wary of anything Jonny comes up with thought, what can he do and said "okay, Johnny. You can play.

Johnny walked into the coat closet and immediately returned with his hand deep in his pocket. He walked to the front of the classroom and, with an impish grin said, "I've got something in my hand that is four inches long, round, hard and has a head on it."

The teacher got a look of terror on her face and she shouted out uncontrollably, "Johnny!! That's enough of that!", to which Johnny pulled his hand from his pocket, holding up his object and said, "It's only a nail teacher. But that show you been thinking."

Back
Top Bottom