Another Moron Climbs The Fence

Wow I missed that

If that was the reason for the caution instead of the Autism car knocking the wall down, I would have rage quit for sure. Lol

Thought he was gonna jump...scary.

Crowd went nuts when the cops came some 20 minutes later lol

I like the fact that I didn't see it while the race was going on. There are enough distractions..but it would be more interesting then 10 minutes of straight commercials come to think of it.

If a guy makes it over the first fence and then up onto the catch fence the racetrack is understaffed.
Understaffed? Hell there is nearly zero security at races. With how many people attend races compared to other major events & the political climate Im surprised we dont have atleast metal detectors & fellas with ARs patrolling.

Understaffed? Hell there is nearly zero security at races. With how many people attend races compared to other major events & the political climate Im surprised we dont have atleast metal detectors & fellas with ARs patrolling.
I wasn't talking about security, I was talking about track staff. That would've never happened at ACS.
Speaking of security, there are sheriffs everywhere at ACS.

I wasn't talking about security, I was talking about track staff. That would've never happened at ACS.
Speaking of security, there are sheriffs everywhere at ACS.
is there some kind of knob or dial that predicts stuff like that..crystal ball? sister moo moo?

At ACS, you aren't able to get near the fence. Simple as that.

I still can't believe NASCAR didn't throw a caution for that guy.

I like the fact that I didn't see it while the race was going on. There are enough distractions..but it would be more interesting then 10 minutes of straight commercials come to think of it.

I noticed that most all sports or live tv broadcasts got to where they don't show any wrong doing by a spectator if they can help it. At most they might mention "we are pausing the action due to interference by a spectator"... but then they immediately start a new conversation.

They don't want to glorify the situation and inspire any other idiots to take part.

Dumbass.

"...The unidentified man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and offensive touching on a law enforcement officer. Because the man was intoxicated, he is currently being held at the Dover Police Department for at least 8 hours and then will appear before a magistrate judge to determine bond..."

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2017...ar-dover-speedway-man-climbs-catchfence-video

Reactions: Pat
I'd say it was worth it for 8 hours in jail. Disorderly conduct and resisting arrest are bologna charges that will get dropped.

The problem isn't the guy climbing the fence it is the complete lack of security at the track. I realize it isn't much of a crowd at Dover and it is spread out but it is still no excuse for allowing this sort of thing to happen. Try it at Bristol and see what happens.

The problem isn't the guy climbing the fence it is the complete lack of security at the track. I realize it isn't much of a crowd at Dover and it is spread out but it is still no excuse for allowing this sort of thing to happen. Try it at Bristol and see what happens.

Good call. There are several tracks once the green flag is dropped they presure anyone who tries stopping along the walkway next to fence. It is for our own safety. Fine examples of why, a couple of those Daytona wrecks in recent years. Just never know.

I've worked security at a NASCAR race and half the people I worked with would have probably been right up there with that dude.

I was at the track but I missed this. Some poor guy in the next section over from me looks like he suffered a possible heart attack about 30 laps in. I hope it turned out okay for him. Security and paramedics were attending to him fairly quickly.

There's only 1 or 2 security people per section and the dude ran right by and climbed that **** like he was spider man.

@Johali..... Was that you again? Figured you'd have learned your leson after Richmond a while back. Anyway, Sharky's Bail Bonds can help you out of your predicament.

"WE GET YOUR TAIL OUTTA JAIL"
EXPERT BAIL AFFILIATE
302-672-7427

AGENTS AVAILABLE 24/7

Conveniently located in Dover, Delaware directly across from the Kent County Court House

Wtf is "offensive touching of a police officer"? Lol what a BS charge. Whatd he do, grope him?

Along with resisting arrest which literally means youve committed no crime except for when you say "Im not going with you because Ive committed no crime".

Several fellows with M-4s at the Phoenix race

Wtf is "offensive touching of a police officer"? Lol what a BS charge. Whatd he do, grope him?

Along with resisting arrest which literally means youve committed no crime except for when you say "Im not going with you because Ive committed no crime".

Probably was doing it for his own safety, which is a good thing. Dude was a dumbass for climbing the fence, was pretty drunk, as well. They probably tried to cuff him just to talk to him and he fought back. He probably wasn't making it easy before that. But let's not go to deep into that as it would get this moved.

Reactions: Pat

As a general rule its bad form to touch a police officer

Poor guy..

The problem is the person climbing the fence, not a lack of security.

Back
Top Bottom