Another question...

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Here's another great question to throw around. Who would win... women's UCONN or men's NSC (North Carolina State University)? Muggle, this should be right down your alley.

Here's another great question to throw around. Who would win... women's UCONN or men's NSC (North Carolina State University)? Muggle, this should be right down your alley.

Sorry, I can't answer that question. U-Conn women have much greater talent. However, N.C. State men have much more height and strength.

Sorry, I can't answer that question. U-Conn women have much greater talent. However, N.C. State men have much more height and strength.
It's a poser for sure. Those on the radio were split. One said that State could beat them by 30, 40, 50 or more while the other said that the women could beat the State boys at home or away. It'll never happen but it sure would be fun to watch.

There is no way that the Uconn women could hang with a major college men's team. There is just way too much difference physically. It would be a dunkathon for the men because the women simply could not get high enough or have the upper body strength to stop them. In addition, all those lay-ups that the women shot in the paint just wouldn't work against big athletic men. I love to watch a good college women's game, but it is simply a different game.

Back
Top Bottom