Any Duke Football fans?

fergy1370

Team Owner
If you are or if you know anyone who is a Duke football fan, please shoot me a PM...

Thanks.

:XXROFL: Duke football

Is the game at Durham in stone yet? I have heard some people saying it may get moved to a Bigger venue like Panther stadium in Charlotte.

Yeah, its set. I'm planning on taking my kids down, its about a four hour drive from where I'm at. Tickets are on sale, but for now you have to buy season tickets for Duke. They are only around $68.00 for a set of tickets, but I don't want to get stuck with the other tickets for the rest of the season. I was hoping to run across someone who might be a fan and want the extra tickets....

Sounds like a lot of Bama fans are going to be there.....funny that Duke's stadium is named after a man who won a couple of championships at Bama...

Yeah, its set. I'm planning on taking my kids down, its about a four hour drive from where I'm at. Tickets are on sale, but for now you have to buy season tickets for Duke. They are only around $68.00 for a set of tickets, but I don't want to get stuck with the other tickets for the rest of the season. I was hoping to run across someone who might be a fan and want the extra tickets....

Sounds like a lot of Bama fans are going to be there.....funny that Duke's stadium is named after a man who won a couple of championships at Bama...

Good luck with selling your tickets. I am hoping some friends back in North Carolina with some connections will be able to come up with me a pair. It's sad, I live 30 minutes away from T-TOWN and have to travel back home to North Carolina to see Bama play live. I may have a small chance of getting to go to Bama\Penn St. at Bryant Denny in Sept. I have not been to a game in a few years.

I'm heading down to the Penn St. game with some Big 10 (11) friends of mine...one is a PSU fan and the other is an Ohio State fan. We don't have tickets yet, but keeping an eye out...We usually go to the Tenn-Bama game every year its home.

I'm heading down to the Penn St. game with some Big 10 (11) friends of mine...one is a PSU fan and the other is an Ohio State fan. We don't have tickets yet, but keeping an eye out...We usually go to the Tenn-Bama game every year its home.

Buy four and I will cook for you guys at the game.

Back
Top Bottom