any one see the oklahoma vs alabama game yesterday

G

ghettozoe03

man that was a nail biter, dang we need that other quarterback, i thought for sure we were going to loose

Yeah, that was a good game......if 'Bama would learn how to hold on to the ball, we would have won. It was a very good game though.........

As much as I hate Bama I was hoping that they would win that one. It would have really helped out the Vols in the rankings.:D

Not by Bama they're not.:p After all of the recruiting violations that you guys got you haven't been able to come anywhere near playing at UT's level. And it won't happen this year either. After UT disposes of Florida in a couple of weeks it'll be smooth sailing until the homecoming game against Miami.:D

It'll be a good game......we'll throw Fulmer some donuts before the game...:D

Think anything will come out of the Tee Martin incident?

Yea, that's exactly what Phil needs, MORE donuts. Don't ya think he eats enough as it is.;)

I haven't heard anything else about the Tee Martin deal. I believe that UT took away a couple of scholorships themselves in order to avoid sanctions from the NCAA. Dunno if anything else will come out of it.

Is Bama coming off of probation anytime soon?:D

STFU.....................;)

Its under appeal right now, but the NCCA has been after 'Bama for a while now, so I really don't think they will reduce anything. Roy Cramer had alot to do with that......

I guess I'd kinda like to see Bama get back to their old self so that they rivalry between them and UT can be competitive again. There used to be some really emotional games between the two. Of course seeing them almost get beat by my alma mater MTSU was pretty sweet too.:D I was driving through Alabama during that game and got to hear a rather stunned Eli Gold call the whole game. The Blue Raiders almost rolled on the Tide.:p

That was scary.....but that's typical Alabama football anymore. They keep it close on the games they should win and win big (well, sometimes!) on the ones that they are the underdog.

I'm waiting for the violations to start coming out of Florida. I thought it was funny that Spurrier left like that...just all of a sudden.

And oh how do I miss Eli.......I liked him when he called the NASCAR races for TNT.

Originally posted by fergy1370

I'm waiting for the violations to start coming out of Florida. I thought it was funny that Spurrier left like that...just all of a sudden.

Have you seen the paycheck he was offered?!?!? You'd leave too, and after a not-so-stellar season too. Wanted to prove something new...

He had been offered big money before.....

Its troubling times in SEC football right now......'Bama has a big black eye, Tenn. may have one before its all said and done, and the whole conference is starting to lose the "Toughest Conference in the Nation" title.

Sweet Stevie has even said before that he would never leave Florida.......I'm gonna try to find the exact quote....

Originally posted by paul
Nice sig...:rolleyes:  

:p

Thought you'd like that....Just wanted to spread that the truth finally came out.

I'll take it off in the morning.

By the way, Stewy IS getting a raw deal out of this I think. If it is false, I hope they charge that chick with filing a false police report.

But I still don't like him. :D

Back
Top Bottom