Anybody else watch Dollhouse?

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Anybody else watch the show Dollhouse?

It's on at 9 ET on Fox. My wife and I started watching it because it came on after Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. I will admit that I wanted to watch it to see more of Aliza Dushku, after seeing her on ads for the show. While she is an awful lot of fun to look at, the show is actually really good. I started watching Terminator to see Summer Glau and it was a really good show too, so maybe I'm on to something here.

The premise behind Dollhouse is that there is a company that has figured out how to erase and replace someone's memory by a computer process. They implant these Dolls, or operatives, whatever thoughts/memories they want them to have for whatever mission they are on. Clients range from very wealthy men, and women, who want an attractive person for a sexual or romantic rendezvous to government agencies who want someone to infiltrate a cult or other criminal group.

It is really interesting. If you haven't check out the show, you should. If you have, what did you think?

By the way...
eliza_dushku_9.jpg

Why bother? The 1st season is nearly over and it's not being renewed for a 2nd season.

I used to love those T&A shows, but they are old hat these days. Remember Silk Stockings? There are now only two shows that I really care about, The Unit and NCIS and both of them are probably reaching the end, or near the end of their run. I've gotten involved with Harper's Island and while that's fun, it's only a one season run.

Back
Top Bottom