Anybody know this man?

B

bowtie

look familiar?

Attachments

• fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 19
Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 3 2003, 10:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 3 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Oct 3 2003, 09:43 AM
Bow isn't that you??? :p

Nasty!
Nope, I've got a bowtie shaved in my back. :D [/b][/quote]
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by majestyx+Oct 3 2003, 10:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Oct 3 2003, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Oct 3 2003, 10:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee
@Oct 3 2003, 09:43 AM
Bow isn't that you??? :p

Nasty!

Nope, I've got a bowtie shaved in my back. :D
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
*bowtie sings* Do you want my body, do you think I'm sexy, come on girl and let me know. ;) :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 3 2003, 11:32 AM

*bowtie sings* Do you want my body, do you think I'm sexy, come on girl and let me know. ;) :lol:
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

This one has got a Jeff Foxworthy "you might be a redneck if..." written all over it. :lol:

I wonder if he has got the #8 shaved on the front side? :lol:

Yuck. It is just not right for one person to have that much body hair. Nasty!

No. But I do know a guy who was planning on doing that at Charlotte the year Dale passed on.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 9 2003, 06:48 AM
No. But I do know a guy who was planning on doing that at Charlotte the year Dale passed on.
does he have that much hair?

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 9 2003, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 9 2003, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin@Oct 9 2003, 06:48 AM
does he have that much hair? [/b][/quote]
my cousin could do it....he looks like a walking polar bear, but I dont think white would show up as well. :lol:

if I would have been behind the guy, I would have shaved a 3 on the other side...making it an 8 :D

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 9 2003, 01:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 9 2003, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4xchampncountin@Oct 9 2003, 06:48 AM
does he have that much hair? [/b][/quote]
Unfortunately yes he does. He is bald as a cue ball on the top of his head, but I've seen him with his shirt off and it is not pretty. He actually is hairyier than the guy in that picture. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom