Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk?

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
A couple weeks ago I started getting emails when when someone would 'quote' or 'like' my posts or even respond to a thread that I create. The emails come from Tapatalk mentioning each user by name. Even though I never went into the Notifications settings on the app, I found that it was sent to email when any of those things occurred. I unchecked them and saved the options. All was fine..... Until this week. Its started again. Although, this time when I go into settings they are all unchecked and notifications are set to off.

Just curious if anyone else is having this same problem and how the hell do you fix it? I tried Tapatalk Support but it seems to be non existent. While the app is great for mobile use, cutting down on data use, its days are numbered for this user.

A couple weeks ago I started getting emails when when someone would 'quote' or 'like' my posts or even respond to a thread that I create. The emails come from Tapatalk mentioning each user by name. Even though I never went into the Notifications settings on the app, I found that it was sent to email when any of those things occurred. I unchecked them and saved the options. All was fine..... Until this week. Its started again. Although, this time when I go into settings they are all unchecked and notifications are set to off.

Just curious if anyone else is having this same problem and how the hell do you fix it? I tried Tapatalk Support but it seems to be non existent. While the app is great for mobile use, cutting down on data use, its days are numbered for this user.
Hmmm... I'm not have any issues with it.

dpk, I'll send this to fury.
No, it's not a fury thing. I'm certain it's an issue with Tapatalk. I don't want to see him waste his time on it.

I tried going on one of their support forums and see that it is happening to others. I think it's something that they are working on.

Back
Top Bottom