Anyone else here have racing games...

X

xtreemgmr84

I only have a few, but I’ve decided to start building more of a collection. Here’s the list of ones I have:

Midnight Club (1 & 2)
Need 4 Speed: Hot Pursuit
Smuggler’s Run
Gran Turismo 3
Driver (1 & 2)
Mario Kart (yes, I still have the ole’ 64)
Here’s my top 4 to get next:

1. Driver 3 (http://www.driver-3.tk/) ~ both Driver 1 and 2 were incredible, so there’s no way I’m passing up this one.
2. R.Racing Evolution (http://www.racing-evolution.com/ ) ~ there are some new features in this one that I’ve wanted to see in a racing game for a long time, such as improved A.I. and in-game radio communications with the pit crew and rival drivers.
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash (http://www.planetnintendo.com/mariokart/) ~ my friend and I used to play Mario Kart on Nintendo 64 for hours on end. Even if the new one is simply improved graphics, that’s reason enough for me to waste another month of my life playing it.
4. NFSU (http://www.needforspeed.com/) ~ hope it has the cops-vs-criminal multiplayer mode again.

There are others coming out too, like Starsky & Hutch and The Fast & The Furious, but I’m going to wait until I hear more about them to add them to my list. What’s your list look like?

X-Box
IndyCar Series
NASCAR Thunder 2002
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Project Gotham Racing
RalliSport Challenge

Gamecube
NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona
NASCAR Thunder 2003

Dreamcast
Daytona USA
Flag to Flag(CART game)
Looney Tunes Space Race(Mario Kart knockoff)

PC
cart Racing
Dirt Track Racing
Nascar Racing
Nascar 1999
Nascar 3
Nascar 2002
Nascar 2003

I may be trading in my Gamecube soon, as I rarely play it anymore.

The racing game I'm looking forward to the most in the future is Rallisport Challenge 2.

I loved driver but IMO I thought driver 2 sucked, stuntman is a good game but sometimes very frustraiting, in some scenes I had to do it serveral times.

Hold tite, gonna move this to Sim Racing in the Other Racing forum. Could someone get the door?.............................

Originally posted by xtreemgmr84@Dec 2 2003, 03:29 PM
I only have a few, but I’ve decided to start building more of a collection. Here’s the list of ones I have:

Midnight Club (1 & 2)
Need 4 Speed: Hot Pursuit
Smuggler’s Run
Gran Turismo 3
Driver (1 & 2)
Mario Kart (yes, I still have the ole’ 64)
Here’s my top 4 to get next:

1. Driver 3 (http://www.driver-3.tk/) ~ both Driver 1 and 2 were incredible, so there’s no way I’m passing up this one.
2. R.Racing Evolution (http://www.racing-evolution.com/ ) ~ there are some new features in this one that I’ve wanted to see in a racing game for a long time, such as improved A.I. and in-game radio communications with the pit crew and rival drivers.
3. Mario Kart: Double Dash (http://www.planetnintendo.com/mariokart/) ~ my friend and I used to play Mario Kart on Nintendo 64 for hours on end. Even if the new one is simply improved graphics, that’s reason enough for me to waste another month of my life playing it.
4. NFSU (http://www.needforspeed.com/) ~ hope it has the cops-vs-criminal multiplayer mode again.

There are others coming out too, like Starsky & Hutch and The Fast & The Furious, but I’m going to wait until I hear more about them to add them to my list. What’s your list look like?
Here are some of the Racing games I have:

PS2
NASCAR 2001
NASCAR Heat 2002
NASCAR Thunder 2002
NASCAR Thunder 2003
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Need for Speed: Underground

PC:
NASCAR Racing Season 2002
NASCAR Thunder 2003
NASCAR Racing Season 2003
F1 2002
Driver
NASCAR Thunder 2004

One game I am eagerly awaiting is Gran Turismo 4, early looks say 500+ cars will be in the game.

Super Nintindo
Nigel Mansell racing (F1)

N64
Mario Kart
Rush 1&2&3
F1 World Grand Prix ('98)
Nascar 99 (...oldies!)

PS1
F1 2000 (al cars too easy, but realistic crashes/failures)
F1 Grand Prix 2000 (al cars are dumb, car damages almost too easy, failures unreal)

PC
Grand Prix 3 (base game for 2000)
Grand Prix 2000 (awsome game)

GC
F1 2002
Pro Rally

Wish List:
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed 2 (rented and beaten it)
Grand Prix 4
Mario Kart double dash

Nascar racing 2003 and GPL for PC, there is no need to have others.

I have NASCAR Thunder 03 for the gamecube...I don't think they're coming out with '04 for that platform though, I'm pretty upset, I'll probably sell my worthless 'cube and buy an x Box

I just recffently got PS2 and bought 2 games:

Dirt to Daytona
F1 2001

I have played the f1 game one time and have ran something like 10 seasons in the Dirt to Daytona. I suggest if you don't have that game buy it, it is awsome. I love that you can drive dirt cars, modifieds, truck and cup cars all on the same game. This is one of the best racing games I have played.

FOr PS1

all the EA SPorts NASCAR games from like 97-01
Cart World Series
Test drive 3
Driver

I am looking for the Indycar Series game that came out last year but am having trouble finding it except from the IMS website.

Originally posted by PettyBenson@Dec 3 2003, 06:01 PM

I am looking for the Indycar Series game that came out last year but am having trouble finding it except from the IMS website.
That game was hard to find even right when it came out. I ended up ordering it from EBgames.com.

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 2 2003, 09:51 PM
Need for Speed: Underground
How does NFSU compare to NFS Hot Pursuit?

(here's some cool R:Racing screenies; )

gcRacingrev3.jpg

rRacinggc_070103_12.jpg

rRacinggc_070103_05.jpg

revolutgcn_062603_x1.jpg

rRacinggc_070103_01.jpg

Oh whoops, sorry I confused it for my Hot Pursuit II game, I made a mistake I dont have it.

I have thunder 2004 for ps2 but I don't have the network adapter to play online.

Originally posted by spok4@Jan 3 2004, 05:45 PM
I have thunder 2004 for ps2 but I don't have the network adapter to play online.
I got the adapter for the 2004 game and I having a hell of time gettin the adapter to work :angry:

Thanks for the R:Racer screens, I almost totally forgot about that game. I personally can't wait to play it, I read an article on it in a magazine the other day. Sounds good, and I can't wait to get a car on the streets of Monaco.

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Jan 3 2004, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Jan 3 2004, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--spok4@Jan 3 2004, 05:45 PM
I got the adapter for the 2004 game and I having a hell of time gettin the adapter to work :angry: [/b][/quote]
if u still are e-mail me I can help u out

When it comes to games....that's all I play, racing games, but very conservative as to what I play, so here is my list...very short list...hehe. :rolleyes:

Grand Prix 2
Grand Prix 3
Grand Prix 4
Grand Prix Legends

I have NFSU, but only played it once...just not my cuppa tea...I prefer real simulated racing, where skill and driver instinct is the order of the day...not this arcade style type games...F1 racing is much better, that's why I only play F1 style games, because there you have to really know the technical side of it...working on setups to get that extra 10th...so satisfying when you get it right...the tracks is way better too...not just going around in circles with Nascar, altho the games look good, but playability seems a bit one dimensional.

Any Grand Prix Legends players out there...now that's a game to really get your blood pumping and so rewarding...a real challenge. :p

I am working on getting my ps2 online. I have Nascar thunder 2003 and 2004

I have Nascar Thunder 2002, 2004 for PS2, thats it for PS2, and on PS1 I have Nascar Racing 98,99, and 01.

For PC I have Nascar Racing 2002, and 2003. Used to have Nascar Racing 4...

Nah, never gotten one of those deals to hook it up to it...

o man, I just got one and got on last night. I have a 1 and 4 record :( My one win was at a track I never tried before (Daytona Beach) Ny losses were at Bristal 2 times and Alata. And the daytona 500 (witch is my best track). I would have won that 500 , I was leading the whole 10 laps and on the last lap the other guy crashed me into the wall on turn four. Man was I mad.

Back
Top Bottom