anyone have some ties?

Lap3Forever

Staff member
does anyone know or work for anyone in nascar. (cup, bush, truck) since the deal with Petree did not work out. we are still looking to run 1-3 races. after talking to steven (my dad) he said he wants to do Road Courses and Michan. but he would run any orther track that is needed. he said if he could start in one race he could retire happy and with one more accoment on his belt.

thanks
Nicholas Alexander

Some Top Fuel, Pro Stock and various "Outlaw" series ties...but they wont do you a bit of good. The best I'd suggest, (if you're really serious) is to put together some letters (resumes and intent) to send off to all the team owners, managers, sponsors, etc...send again, again, and again...don't let a couple (hundred) "Dear John" responses get you down...try to pull some sponsors and owners together.

Attending the PRI show last month might have gotten you some exposure...but you've got to wait another year (early December at Indy...sign up early...Professional Racers Only...you guys should fill the bill).

Best Wishes.

I know a couple of local guys here that have ventured up to Busch and NCTS. Not sure if you heard of Jerry Robertson, had a shot at Phoenix to qualify this year, but didn't make the race. He might know some one that might know some one....get you connected. www.jerryrobertson.com

Not sure Lappy,But I think Musgrave is close to getting the job at Daytona.;)

That could be a huge deal for both involved especially if Ted carries over his sponsor from NCTS. Ted's a good driver and could really do well for Petree. I always thought he got a raw deal first time around, he has proved he can do well at Daytona also.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
How do i do a resumes and intent?

L3F,

They are 2 different documents. One is a consice history (resume) they other explains what you want to do and your dedication level (think of it as a cover letter). Go to the library, check the internet....hmmm...there are even some folks offering info on "how to get sponsorship"...check the internet for that too...and, now that I'm thinking of it, you'll need a "business plan". A document to explain what you are going to accomplish, why you can and how...AND of course how that will benefit your sponsor. Check sources that help "getting sponsorships". You can twist and turn that for the owners/managers too.

...and if you don't get a buch of folks knocking your door down right away, take heart. Look at how white my car is!!!!

Back
Top Bottom