Anyone know if this is a repro or the real deal?

FenderBumper

The "good old days" ??
Sigs look hand signed with smudges and light areas in the ink, but I can't be sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Borg Warner 2R.jpg

Borg Warner 1R.jpg

I conducted a Google reverse image search and no reproductions came up. Based upon that, I would assume that it is a one-of-a-kind but the only way to know for sure is to have everything professionally authenticated. You can find companies such as PSA to do that for you and authentication fees for the images you posted would probably be somewhere around $100. If the signatures mean a lot to you I highly recommend spending that kind of money.

I conducted a Google reverse image search and no reproductions came up. Based upon that, I would assume that it is a one-of-a-kind but the only way to know for sure is to have everything professionally authenticated. You can find companies such as PSA to do that for you and authentication fees for the images you posted would probably be somewhere around $100. If the signatures mean a lot to you I highly recommend spending that kind of money.

Thanks, Mr Palindrome. ;)

I may just list it very high on Ebay and see what I'm offered. I'm trying to avoid doing that if it's a mass produced piece.

I'd guess it's a photo taken during the week leading up to this year's 100th I500 or an older photo that someone had and got signed by the 7 listed, all of whom were among several previous winners in attendance at a number of social functions / meet and greets, etc.

The Sneva signature is his. I have a couple of signed things ... perfect match.

Back
Top Bottom