Anyone watching PINKS?

H

hotracer1

Hey guys, is anyone watching PINKS on SPEED? I am new to this forum chat but would liek to talk withsome fans of the show... last weeks was awesome! I mean the Mazda vs Civic one, WOW! ANyway, check out the season finale May 31 on SPEED, I think check out speedtv.com/pinks to make sure, it shoudl be good! Let me know what you think.

i like the show it reminds me when i was a little kid my dad and his friends use to race all the time for pinks or money but it was always heads up there was no given any car lengths or any thing like that.

I watch it and love it, they have made some bad calls, and I think there should be some standard by wich PINKS! can tell how quick your car is coming in.... I could bring a 8 second car and you wouldent have a chance.... because of the way negotiations work.

nattirex said:
I watch it and love it, they have made some bad calls, and I think there should be some standard by wich PINKS! can tell how quick your car is coming in.... I could bring a 8 second car and you wouldent have a chance.... because of the way negotiations work.

Why don't you do it then?????

Back
Top Bottom