Anyone with Dash cams

darlingtonfan

Team Owner
The company I work for are putting them in their vehicles to protect themselves in case of accident.Most of the time I am alone unless I have a coworker or customers with me.It makes sense if you're in an accident,it's your word against the other person as to what happened.I am thinking about putting one in my personal car in this sue happy world we live in today.

I have a two dash cam setup, one on windshield and one in the back window. I bought a Cowon system but the smallest bump is recorded even when I minimize the setting. The Cowon can monitor your car in a parking lot with a movement sensor but that feature requires runs off the battery until the battery runs down to a voltage setting (I set mine up with a switched power source and don't use that feature). You set up the Cowon from a smartphone or tablet and you can pull the memory card and access it from a PC. I got the Cowon because my Cowon mp3 player lasted 10 years. It is on the expensive side and the video quality is about the same as most dash cameras.

This site has some good information:

https://dashcamtalk.com/

Back
Top Bottom