Apologies to Chad Johnston

MRM

Team Owner
I must extend an apology to Chad Johnston for ripping him several years ago. His tenure at SHR was not a good one. It could have been he needed some learning to do, or working with Stewart during a couple of rough years was hard to do, or he and Larson are a great combination. Whatever the reason is, he's shown to be a pretty good crew chief for a driver just starting to come into his own.

I must extend an apology to Chad Johnston for ripping him several years ago. His tenure at SHR was not a good one. It could have been he needed some learning to do, or working with Stewart during a couple of rough years was hard to do, or he and Larson are a great combination. Whatever the reason is, he's shown to be a pretty good crew chief for a driver just starting to come into his own.

Weak

I wondered at the time if it was a good move for Gannassi to hire him because he had so little success with Tony Stewart. I have been proven wrong as he and Larson are great together. The improvement of the Gannassi team in the last year has been amazing. I don't remember another team going from also ran to consistently competing for wins that fast.

There are several people that read this forum that would surprise the hell outta most on here. And some are members.

Betcha some of ‘em are related to the family ‘n some are NASCAR employees.

‘N they’s very, very clever.

Back
Top Bottom