Apologies

S

smack500

It seems alot of people have been sending in complaints about me starting arguements and continueing to argue. Sorry If I offended anyone but I am not gonna be in any arguements for the next week.

I'm not complaining about you smack.........and you haven't offended me at all........:)

Originally posted by smack500
It seems alot of people have been sending in complaints about me starting arguements and continueing to argue. Sorry If I offended anyone but I am not gonna be in any arguements for the next week.

I thought you were going out?Go have fun roundhead.:D And don't argue with me.:)

No complaints from me here, smack..........I figured you would think I enjoy arguing with you. BTW, I do. Don't quit on my account.:D

Originally posted by buckaroo
Quit that arguing boys right this minute.  :rolleyes:

Tell em the differance twinks a arguement,and a fued Buckaroo.:p

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
No complaints from me here, smack..........I figured you would think I enjoy arguing with you.  BTW, I do.  Don't quit on my account.:D

I enjoy arguing with you as well, I just received a few pms telling me to chill so Im gonna cut down on the arguments for a bit. Thanks for the fun times though :p

Man you got me! I was wondering why you would say that until I scrolled down. Hehe

i dont think the argument thing is an issue, kept us all busy as far as im concerned. did seem to get a little emotional at times, but , thats life. maybe next time we should have no repeats.:D

at least it wont like that 1400 replay thread we had in the nascar chat a while back that got locked down

Back
Top Bottom