Apparrel question

Magnethead

Admin & Resident Techie
Staff member
I have 17 nascar shirts. I dont really want to just give them to goodwill (they have 37 old whatever shirts in that bag). old jeff gordon shirts, harvick 29 shirt, Kyle busch 5 shirt, couple of TMS event shirts (incld inaugural dickies 500) and some generic season shirts. Some would probably be good for a nascar quilt or something.

Anybody know whereabouts i would dispose of them other than ebay? Anybody here a knitter? :p

i'd have no use for it. Just don't want to give this stuff to goodwill if there's a race fan out there that could want it all to do something like that.

No, I think the oldest is the late 80's. Most of it is 95 and up.

Thanks. Just fyi though, Spencer ran up until 05-06. It's one of the bad points of Nascar. As a race fan you get attached to certain drivers, and when they retire you can't get new merchandise anymore. You don't run into that with other sports; once you're a fan you know you'll always be able to go out and buy a Raiders hat or shirt (my favorite team used as an example).

I didn't think he was running that late. But pretty sure there's none of him. You have a valid point though.

Johnson 48
Kahne 9
2009 Samsung 500
"All American Race Fan"
Harvick 29
Stewart 20
T. Labonte 96
Ky Bu 5
"I'm not speeding, i'm qualifying"
Inaugural Dickies 500
JP Montoya 42
JG 24