ARCA at Charlotte

Decker just turned him

Looks like he got loose and since the Arca cars don't have brakes, she had no choice.

Note: Obviously they have brakes, but it was more of a joke. They never seem to slow down when there's a wreck or a car gets loose in front of them.

Looked like her car held the bottom better and she was able to stay on the gas. You could hear her feather the pedal to stay off him.

Brandon Jones took it to them, Herbst and Creed. Late race cautions saved it, kept bunching them up.

I’ll always be one who roots for trophy truck drivers(minus Jimmie lol). Keep an eye on Sheldon Creed. I was skeptical of his move to stock cars.. but he’s been getting better, and better, and better.

Some of those guys were crazy loose, fast forward a lot of it when I got home, but pretty good ending. Thought those lap cars were going to screw it all up the last lap.

Gilliland was like 3.5 seconds ahead at some points, really stinking up the show until he ran into a lapper and damaged his left front. That and late cautions helped. Two wide passing was sketchy and three wide impossible.

Back
Top Bottom