ARCA at IRP

My roommates won't shut the **** up so I can't hear a ******* thing.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a ride in any difvision you wanna suck in.~John Wes Townley.

Helluva race in the top 10 all night.

Hilarious stuff. Brandon Jones couldn't get out of his own way in Late Models and, instead of listing off things Austin Wayne Self hit when he ran Late Models, I'll list things he didn't hit.

<Start List>

</End List>

good race !
several names we'll be seein in nns / cup in future !

That 4 car drove tf away at the end. Fun to watch. Damn I wish N'wide still raced here..

good race !
several names we'll be seein in nns / cup in future !

Yeah, that shouldn't be the case. These guys aren't even top-50 drivers down here but they're rich, polished and look like boy band members so they're guaranteed a ride. I hate this ****** sport sometimes.

Gee whiz the kid is 17, cut him some slack. He beat Kimmel.
How come nobody ever bags on Kimmel for sandbagging and not stepping up?

Frank Kimmel's 52 years old. He won't be doing this much longer. And Kimmel didn't just buy his way in to a ride prepared by a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team.

Last edited:
Yeah, that shouldn't be the case. These guys aren't even top-50 drivers down here but they're rich, polished and look like boy band members so they're guaranteed a ride. I hate this ******* sport sometimes.

dang racin these days !

why tha heck would an owner ...or sponsor.... want an intelligent....polished ....good lookin kid .....drivin his car ?

Back
Top Bottom