ARCA at Kentucky

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
I'll start this off with the obligatory "FOX Sports 1 sucks" post.

Great championship battle between Grant Enfinger and Mason Mitchell. FOX Sports 1, live, right now.

musta misplaced the yellow flag

Hammond ain't no better

Cars racing well below the race pace, to the point that it's dangerous for them to be out there, is what makes ARCA Racing great? :rolleyes:

FOX. Is. Dreadful.

41 still a turner / scott car ? or just 1 of 'em now ?

jeez ! ....17 yrs old ! k/n east champ.
has he signed w/ a cup team yet ? dev deal . ?

41 still a turner / scott car ? or just 1 of 'em ?

jeez ! ....17 yrs old ! k/n east champ.
has he signed w/ a cup team yet ? dev deal . ?

Yeah - he's a development driver and was when he ran Late Models last year. He gets a lot of disrespect because he's a "rich kid" like John Wes Townley, Gray Gaulding, Brandon Jones and others but, again, he can drive. Kingsport Speedway, where he has two wins, isn't exactly a track you can "buy success" at.

Yeah - he's a development driver and was when he ran Late Models last year. He gets a lot of disrespect because he's a "rich kid" like John Wes Townley, Gray Gaulding, Brandon Jones and others but, again, he can drive. Kingsport Speedway, where he has two wins, isn't exactly a track you can "buy success" at.

no jwt w/ this kid !

I tweeted about how great FOX Sports GO was and then, when I did, it started locking up and turned in to endless buffering. Whereas WatchESPN maintains solid, HD picture the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom