ARCA at Michigan: Kimmel's Race to 79

I like Blaney but, like last week, all racecar. No amount of talent makes a car that much better than every other car in the field.

three Venturini Toyotas blew up, so they have new engines for the race Duno, Boat and Poole

Blaney was lucky they didn't catch that they had about half the lug nuts on. Then he screws himself.
Oh hell yeah Caution

Blaney played that interview as if his life was over! I guess he expected a win against those development drivers and nothing less!

I hate that they're not gonna televise that Road America race. Come on ESPN, man up.

Would be nice, it's a big race for ARCA. I can't blame them though, ARCA would have to pay more for that race than any other for sure. They need a hell of a lot of cameras/camera operators to catch all of the action on a 4 mile road course. Don't worry though, It will just be Andrew Ranger dominating. He is the master of stock car road course racing! Someone needs to put him in a good NNS ride on the road courses. I think he is running with his K&N/ARCA team in the NNS race.

Back
Top Bottom