ARCA at Talladega

I hope the crappy livestream I use will make it through the race.
Didn't work during the Daytona race, but ARCA at Talladega is usually fun to watch. I hope I'll be able to see as much as possible.

Is it just me, or do these cars sound a little like Cup cars used to at Talladega in the early 2000s with the whining sound

Looked like Moffitt lost it to me and came down. Might have had something to do with the smoke in the front of the car. I betting they are bunched up and will be wrecking on this restart. It's been way too long. :D

must not have watched for too long, she was out early. Fuel pick up problems

She was four laps down at the time. I mean, that's not worthy of a mention at all.

And about 10 minutes prior to that, a handful of people on Facebook were complaining that they were talking about her too much.

I watched for about 20 minutes. In that time, they had run like two green flag laps.

I'm glad most around here didn't watch it. if it was a cup race, all week long they be whining to change this or that . As it was, it was pretty uneventful and a non characteristic ARCA super speedway race. They had time to talk about everybody but Decker did get plenty of air time, but nothing like the leader Gilliland

Did you guys know the start/finish line isn't in the tri oval but down near the entrance of turn one???? Who'da thunk?

Back
Top Bottom