ARCA at Toledo

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Only 18 cars on the entry list. We planned on going Sunday for the 200, but that seems like a weak field and we are thinking of passing. Anybody want to try and convince us to go anyway?

Only 18 cars on the entry list. We planned on going Sunday for the 200, but that seems like a weak field and we are thinking of passing. Anybody want to try and convince us to go anyway?

Aw that's a shame. I'd skip it if I was you

It's just unforunate how expensive these top tier series & the top tier teams have priced everybody out of the sport....... honestly a lot of ARCA & K&N race used to be really enjoyable and worth planning in advance because you knew there would be minimum 20 cars at a K&N race and 25-30 minimum at a K&N race. I remember being amped to watch Toledo on TV years ago because it was a nice 30 cars on a half mile short track.

It's sad to see such low car counts...I hope the ARCA/K&N deal next year fixes things, but I dunno.

So we watched on TV as the weather was questionable. They ran 152 of the 200 laps before the rain came. At the finish there was 8 cars on the lead lap with two or three others still running at the end multiple laps down. Kind of what I was expecting would happen. Rarely do I think not going to a race is a good decision. Looks like Sunday was one of them.

Tickets were $15 at Menards. They had an autograph session where you could meet potential future stars such as Hailie Deegan, Ty Gibbs and receive free autographed cards from them. It wasn’t the greatest Toledo ARCA race in history. It was OK. For me, I’m only 90 min away. I had a better time at the race than I would have sitting at home , and for $15 bucks plus gas there and back, it was well worth it IMO

Back
Top Bottom