ARCA Daytona

upload_2020-2-8_18-9-59.png

But she would have lost what, 5 spots? I would have thought it would have been worth trying, but I guess I don't understand how a racers mind works.

Nobody was gonna beat Michael Self, and she's running for points.

Self will probably win the championship too. Don't know how this guy hasn't gotten picked up by a quality Xfinity or Truck team, he's better than half the guys in Cup and most the guys in Xfinity.

Self is pretty good. I'd like to see him stick around in ARCA for a while. Kinda wish Travis Braden & Bret Holmes were running full time in addition to Self/Deegan/Dollar.

Just finished the race on DVR. Pretty entertaining overall, although I wish someone would’ve tried to do something at the end. Congrats to Self, I think someone should pick him up in Xfinity/Trucks.

I think Self will have a Grant Enfinger path, really good in ARCA but a bit too late for a top level chance past trucks.

Nobody was gonna beat Michael Self, and she's running for points.

Self will probably win the championship too. Don't know how this guy hasn't gotten picked up by a quality Xfinity or Truck team, he's better than half the guys in Cup and most the guys in Xfinity.
He was a development driver for RCR. He had 7 starts in Xfinity driving for JD motorsports

I have a question. I didnt see Gray hit anything, so how did his radiator get pushed in, causing the hole in the oil cooler, causing him to drop out?

I’ve never seen anything funnier than Gray running WFO and at speed with a blowing motor and dropping fluids for like 6 laps. Dude tucked up behind him had brass balls.
Yeah, I thought the caution would be for Dollar spinning in the oil.

Just finished the race on DVR. Pretty entertaining overall, although I wish someone would’ve tried to do something at the end. Congrats to Self, I think someone should pick him up in Xfinity/Trucks.

Meh, it's ARCA. I know it's Daytona, but it's ARCA. Most of these drivers are here to learn, and Michael Self is damn near unbeatable in this race when he's got a shot. He would've won this race three years in a row if he didn't get spun out early last year.

As soon as the field shredded Self won that race, but I cant help but wonder if it would have helped the front pack if Dean hadn't demolished himself trying to avoid the pace car in T1

Back
Top Bottom