ARCA General Tire #AnywhereIsPossible 200 @ Pocono Raceway

looks like deegan is just going to be all hype just like Danica and Natalie was such a shame had high hopes for her.
You can't really say that yet., if any rookie could win right out of the gate motorsports would be boring.
And Hailie has already shown more speed in a stock car than Danica and Natalie combined in their careers.

btw.: message no. 2000:cheers:

Majeski has been really impressive, its a shame that he lost out of the Roush deal. I've been a big fan of his for some time, I'd like to see him get a full-time ride somewhere.

You can't really say that yet., if any rookie could win right out of the gate motorsports would be boring.
And Hailie has already shown more speed in a stock car than Danica and Natalie combined in their careers.

barely 16 and didn't grow up racing pavement either. She runs the hell out of em on dirt though.

Very interesting hand placement on the wheel for Deegan. She kind of shifts her hands on the bottom of the wheel, very unorthodox to see. You usually see 9 to 3 or 10 to 2 positions, but she's at like a 7 to 5.

I wonder if she will change her driving style as she progressess on in her career?

I am curious about this sort of thing since I sometimes like the feel of driving with an underhanded position or hand on top of the bottom rotating up on a turn.

But, ya the Cup guy's at 9 to 3 or 10 to 2 like you said. I think maybe it helps you lean into the corner too instead of fighting the g-forces. Not sure though.

I did'n expect her to win but I expected her to run good seeing she was fast in practice and having a good ride but did'n have it today.

yeah maybe I was a little hard on her but after watching Natalie in this series do nothig in good cars just kinda gut punch me today cause i have high hopes for Hailie and hoping she can be the next breakout star cause Nascar needs her to be.

Hailie wasn't too bad. 7th-9th placr car, not great, but she was faster than Braden and a few others. Still better than Natalie...

She seems like an average driver that has success on the lower levels who is overhyped because of that.

Wonder how many people would show up to these ARCA companion weekend races if they were $5-$10 every track. This is a solid crowd.

Even most of the short track races are $20 or $25 buying tickets from the track, and they sell discount tickets at Menards (for most of the short track races that have Menards locations in the region) for $15 or $20 in advance. Went to the Toledo race a couple of weeks ago with the $15 menards tickets. Not a bad deal at all!
Most of the ARCA races at the big tracks are fairly reasonable, can't beat Pocono with the free ticket with a Monster can.
Michigan used to be $10 if you pre-ordered and $15 day of show. Though last year it was like $30 at the gate and $25 in advance... i don't understand that one with the diminishing crowds at cup races...
South Boston's big shows (K&N East and Whelen Modified Tour) are also $10 in advance and 15 at the gate
There are some really good deals out there on race tickets if you pick the right events!

Even most of the short track races are $20 or $25 buying tickets from the track, and they sell discount tickets at Menards (for most of the short track races that have Menards locations in the region) for $15 or $20 in advance. Went to the Toledo race a couple of weeks ago with the $15 menards tickets. Not a bad deal at all!
Most of the ARCA races at the big tracks are fairly reasonable, can't beat Pocono with the free ticket with a Monster can.
Michigan used to be $10 if you pre-ordered and $15 day of show. Though last year it was like $30 at the gate and $25 in advance... i don't understand that one with the diminishing crowds at cup races...
South Boston's big shows (K&N East and Whelen Modified Tour) are also $10 in advance and 15 at the gate
There are some really good deals out there on race tickets if you pick the right events!

I agree I just seen prices for Michigan and Chicagoland that were unreasonable in some areas. Chicago decided to tier their pricing instead of making GA for $15-$20 which makes no sense.

I agree I just seen prices for Michigan and Chicagoland that were unreasonable in some areas. Chicago decided to tier their pricing instead of making GA for $15-$20 which makes no sense.

I see Chicago does have $15 tickets (at least in advance on their site, not sure if they add fees onto that though). Just like with Xfinity and Truck tickets at the big tracks like that the best thing to do is buy the cheapest ticket you can find, and go sit wherever you want. Most of the seats will be empty...

Back
Top Bottom