ARCA: Live Streaming video of untelevised races

toledo47

Team Owner
ARN Featuring Live Streaming Audio from Salem; Introducing Beta Testing of Live Streaming Video
SALEM IN (4-1-09) - In addition to Live Timing & Scoring at Arcaracing.com, the ARCA Racing Network (ARN) is gearing-up for a big weekend of ARCA RE/MAX Series race coverage from Salem Speedway April 4th and 5th.

Event coverage at Salem includes live streaming audio at Arcaracing.com of all on-track activity to include practice and Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell on Saturday, and the Kentuckiana Ford Dealers 200 presented by Federated Car Care Sunday afternoon.

Race event coverage also includes beta testing of live streaming video of all the trackside events throughout the weekend.

In an effort to bring ARCA fans improved coverage of the race events not televised on SPEED, live streaming video will be available at ARCA Nation from Salem beginning at 7:30 AM Saturday, April 4th as the garage opens. The live streaming video will feature all on-track activity starting with practice and qualifying Saturday. Raceday coverage on Sunday, April 5th includes live streaming video of the on-track autograph session, pre-race ceremonies and the race, scheduled to get the green flag at 2:15 PM ET.

All on-track activity will also be accompanied by live Timing & Scoring featuring ARCA's exclusive "ARCA On The Move" feature, and new for 2009 - live championship points calculated every lap. Now ARCA fans will have not only live Timing & Scoring of every lap with live audio, but live streaming video as well.

The beta test of live streaming video is free to all ARCA Nation members and is available exclusively at http://www.arcaracing.com/ and http://www.arcanation.com/. Not an existing ARCA Nation member? No problem. Just sign up at http://www.arcanation.com/. It's fast; it's free; and it's the only place where ARCA drivers, fans, sponsors, teams, and ARCA meet altogether online. See you at Salem, or turn on your computer and see us!

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

It only took 6 months for them to get it - but better late than never.

I hope these are posted somewhere for download later on after the event. I usually go to most of the untelevised races but i might skip a few of them this year to go to some other events i'd rather see. Would see be nice to watch these, even if its not live.

I hope these are posted somewhere for download later on after the event. I usually go to most of the untelevised races but i might skip a few of them this year to go to some other events i'd rather see. Would see be nice to watch these, even if its not live.
Gundrum's talked about using YouTube as an outlet for the races but I don't know if he was blowing smoke out of his ass or if they might actually do this more often.

I wonder if they'll be doing rain delay coverage on there.. It looks like thats about all that is going to happen on Sunday.

Is it just me or is there no video? :confused:

Guess I'll watch the Spitcup race.

Got video.

Glad to see Sheltra running so well. Kligerman and Schrader running well as well. Sucks to see Frank get caught up in someone else's mess.

Kligerman closing on Sheltra bigtime, lap 94 of 200. Storms on the way. This is the race for the win in the Kentuckiana Ford Dealers 200.

Mike Koch sucks, stupid **** car had to stay out to be the leader. Caused damage to Arpin, Kimmel and Hessert. I don't know what he thought would happen with him in the leader. You could tell it was going to be a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom