ARCA MN

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Delayed because of Arena Football. Seriously? Does ANYONE watch Arena Football? Arena football is barely a step above Pop Warner.

Delayed because of Arena Football. Seriously? Does ANYONE watch Arena Football? Arena football is barely a step above Pop Warner.
That game ended with an exact copy of David Garrard's miracle against Houston in Jacksonville. Jeffrey00 remembers that one........

That track looks bad to the bone.

69 ta 68.....now i remenber why i never watched arena fball.
hope cbssn plans ta carry lotsa these type short track races in future ??
got schedule andy ?

69 ta 68.....now i remenber why i never watched arena fball.
hope cbssn plans ta carry lotsa these type short track races in future ??
got schedule andy ?

Google "ARCA on CBS", you'll find it. CBS Sports Network airs A LOT of racing, actually. Between CBS Sports, NBCSN, FOX Sports 1, MAVTV and FOX Sports 2, motorsports fans are set. Need more Late Models on TV though.

Google "ARCA on CBS", you'll find it. CBS Sports Network airs A LOT of racing, actually. Between CBS Sports, NBCSN, FOX Sports 1, MAVTV and FOX Sports 2, motorsports fans are set. Need more Late Models on TV though.

got all but mavtv...not offered here.
i check tv racer every week.
hoped cbssn will do even more than arca ?

The feeling of watching the race is what I miss about nascar... they need a couple more short tracks to replace some races

I'm at a hotel with no access to CBS sports, but you guys are in for a good show for sure. I went to that race last year, awesome awesome race. Great facility, great track, hope ARCA keeps going there for a long time.

I'm at a hotel with no access to CBS sports, but you guys are in for a good show for sure. I went to that race last year, awesome awesome race. Great facility, great track, hope ARCA keeps going there for a long time.
I hope they stay. I live an hour away just hasn't worked out to go to it. Have been to the track before though.

made alabama gang kid mad on 2nd lap......blew them away ! ha!

Hmmmmm... if only there was a single channel dedicated to motorsports that would be able to show all this racing without having to search channels, search on the internet, suffer through Arena Football, etc.

Oh well.

That game ended with an exact copy of David Garrard's miracle against Houston in Jacksonville. Jeffrey00 remembers that one........

That track looks bad to the bone.

I was actually traveling that day back home from San Antonio. I remember looking at my phone seeing less than a minute to go thinking we won. Then when I got home I saw the final score and said WTF.

I was actually traveling that day back home from San Antonio. I remember looking at my phone seeing less than a minute to go thinking we won. Then when I got home I saw the final score and said WTF.

That play was incredible. If I'm a Houston Texans fan, which I'm not, I probably would have flipped ****. If I'm a Jacksonville Jaguars fan, which I am, I would have celebrated.

CBS Sports Network's coverage was horrendous - worst I've ever seen. And I do mean ever. The internet streams ARCA ran in 2009 with one single camera on the roof were better than the coverage CBS had. The race wasn't that good either. 23 cars - six of them were start and parks. ARCA's dying.

CBS Sports Network's coverage was horrendous - worst I've ever seen. And I do mean ever. The internet streams ARCA ran in 2009 with one single camera on the roof were better than the coverage CBS had. The race wasn't that good either. 23 cars - six of them were start and parks. ARCA's dying.

Arca has to be pretty damn expensive for the type of series they are. Purchasing old Cup cars can't be too good for the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom