ARCA @ Mobile

Thegroundpounder99

Bull in a China Shop
Chase Elliott makes his debut tomorrow @ Mobile. Seen him at New Smyrna and @ the Snowball so I'm interested to see how he does with a heavy car. He looks good in the Late Model so far, but Hendrick equipment always helps. Good luck to Wayne Hixson's cars too

Interesting. Packed house, and the hometown hero wins. They could probably use some walls around that track though. :eek: I think ARCA will be back long-term. Can't beat another Southern race, to avoid that usual 2+ month layoff. From what I gather, they usually have 3 year contracts with the tracks.

Seen the results, cool that hometown Cale Gale got it. From the video I seen I agree with you, it needs some more walls. Looked like a good race though, wish Speed would show more racing.

He's young. I've seen him a couple times in a late model, he's looked really good sometimes and a little inpatient others. I think as he runs the longer races he'll realize he's gotta be more patient. I would of thought he'd contend more yesterday but I was only able to see a little video cause SPEED can't cover racing for some reason. He's got really good equipment though. It was actually comical to see how much they brought to New Smyrna for the World Series vs. the other guys and they were just as competitive. There was a 14 year old over there (can't remember his name off hand) but I'll tell you he was flawless and won one of the races over there. I'm sure we'll be seeing him in a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom