ARCA race at Kentucky

Gerhart retired from driving after he suffered a heart attack last Christmas.

Damn :(

I know he's been running a part time schedule for many years, but I didn't know about any health trouble. But I guess he's no spring chicken anymore, he's gotta be 60 by now

Looked like she moved up in front of Dollar, wasn't clear then hooked herself off his left front.

Dollar came off the wall and hooked her right rear which why he was headed down the track when she crashed, if she came up on him he would have been in the fence too.
Yeah that was on him.

Hailey is still racing above her control level through. She overdrives. I hope she stays in ARCA atleast another season or two.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

...wow. Hailey is made for NASCAR, she has the PC personality down already. Look at all her jerky movements. She's pissed and is doing a lot of rationalizing for the camera, but she looks like she's trying to not snap and rent.

Yeah that was on him.

Hailey is still racing above her control level through. She overdrives. I hope she stays in ARCA atleast another season or two.

not so, last year yeah, but not this year in every race I have watched she was making laps just like this race until she was turned.

If anybody needed car control it was Dollar. There wasn't room to pass outside but he had his nose stuck in there. A short time later he ran into the side of another car. That time he was on the bottom at least.

Could this be a cheating Yoder...from the R/arca racing board. Pic taken with two laps left if anybody recorded it.

1594528013283.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom