ARCA Sioux Chief 200 at 2pm

What happened?

The biggest wreck was early and took out Graf and Deegan. Tanner Gray also got some damage from that. Point leader Braden spun by himself into the wall and was out for the day. Chandler Smith won the race ahead of Ty Gibbs and Christian Eckes. Was rain shortened at around lap 150

The biggest wreck was early and took out Graf and Deegan. Tanner Gray also got some damage from that. Point leader Braden spun by himself into the wall and was out for the day. Chandler Smith won the race ahead of Ty Gibbs and Christian Eckes. Was rain shortened at around lap 150

"Everyone warned me he was kind of a douche driver" - Hailie Deegan, talking about Graf.

its just what i read on they home page,so i dont know.it really does not matter.

Shame that didn’t go to the end. Toledo Speedway has a nice setup, real fast 1/2 mile

I want to root for Hailie but she's kinda been mediocre at best in her limited K&N East & ARCA start so far. I'm not completely sold on her good performance in the best or 2nd best car in the K&N West Series.

Also...... I really hope the K&N & ARCA deal for 2020 will bring the fields back up to 20-25 for K&N and 25-30 for ARCA again, please.

I want to root for Hailie but she's kinda been mediocre at best in her limited K&N East & ARCA start so far. I'm not completely sold on her good performance in the best or 2nd best car in the K&N West Series.

Also...... I really hope the K&N & ARCA deal for 2020 will bring the fields back up to 20-25 for K&N and 25-30 for ARCA again, please.

For whatever reason , when the BMR cars head east, they usually just aren’t super competitive, I’m not sure why that is. They did get a couple of wins with Kraus in the east. Usually Deegan has car issues. Even at south Boston, she started last on the grid because they couldn’t get her car ready for qualifying . I think both times she ran at Bristol the car had mechanical issues either before or during the race. Memphis last year all the BMR cars were garbage. Not sure what the difference is. She didn’t get much of a chance at Toledo, will be interesting to see what happens in her next ARCA Starts.

Back
Top Bottom