ARCA survives the Fox Sports 1 axe

One of their few televised races went head to head against a Nationwide series race, great call. I'm sure dozen of people were watching the ARCA race on tv today instead of the Nationwide series.

Yep, I was watching the ARCA race instead of Nationwide. Never been to Toledo but it looks like a great little track!

BTW, what's ARCA's track selection process? Considering we've got a lot of racetracks here in CT and NH I'm kinda surprised there's no ARCA event up here.

Yep, I was watching the ARCA race instead of Nationwide. Never been to Toledo but it looks like a great little track!

BTW, what's ARCA's track selection process? Considering we've got a lot of racetracks here in CT and NH I'm kinda surprised there's no ARCA event up here.

Well, It is primarily a midwest series, though they obviously go as far south as Daytona and have gone as far west as Texas, the original series name was MARC (Midwest Auto Racing Club). I'm sure if a track wanted to pay enough they would go to CT or NH, but i don't think its gonna happen. Their race in New Jersey is as close as its gonna get probably...
Too bad the K&N Series does not run more there. I loved Lee USA Speedway the 1 time i went.

Back
Top Bottom