ARCA TV ALERT: Madison

toledo47

Team Owner
Tomorrow afternoon on CBS Sports (not sure, but I think at 2pm eastern)

What did CBS do wrong? Was at the race so I didn't see the broadcast.

What did CBS do wrong? Was at the race so I didn't see the broadcast.

Just a terrible overall broadcast. Looked like a high school football game on public access.

And the commercials... my god, I thought TNT was bad. :eek: At one point, they had three commercial breaks in a 12 minute window. During green flag racing.

That's too bad, I wonder why they ditched NBC? Its better that they are live on CBS, but its like half the amount of races, and from what you say, crap coverage. I have not actually watched any of their broadcasts yet, I do have Winchester on my hard drive, haven't had time to check it out yet.

That's too bad, I wonder why they ditched NBC? Its better that they are live on CBS, but its like half the amount of races, and from what you say, crap coverage. I have not actually watched any of their broadcasts yet, I do have Winchester on my hard drive, haven't had time to check it out yet.

You can watch the entire race in a half hour if you skip through cautions and commercials. Pathetic. It's the same production company that did the NBCSN races so I don't get it. The broadcasts on NBCSN weren't great but they weren't bad.

Back
Top Bottom