arrogant @sshole

Yet the media still flocks to him. Maybe they should go interview some other players rather than trying to get a rise out of him all the time.

I couldn't care less who wins the superbowl this year, just so long as someone deflates his balls.

I don't mind Marshawn's sarcasm or passive-aggressive statements. He's the dude that's "sticking it to the man" so to speak. I kinda like it.

Yet the media still flocks to him. Maybe they should go interview some other players rather than trying to get a rise out of him all the time.

This is why I don't mind him. He doesn't want to be there, but the NFL threatened him with a half a million dollar fine. Let the dude be, and the media are just as bad, because they know what they are going to get from him and still push him.

I don't mind Marshawn's sarcasm or passive-aggressive statements. He's the dude that's "sticking it to the man" so to speak. I kinda like it.

Yeah, and only reason he acts like that is because the league makes him stand up there. He isn't some douche seeking attention like Ocho Cinco, or TO. He literally doesn't want to be there, so let him be.

You make millions of dollars playing a game, you have to abide by their rules....
Yep. And I hope they fine him $500,000 for being a smartass anyway. They wont but I wish they would.

What do they expect?They coddle these players all the time.Protect them all the time.No wonder they act like kids.

Arrogant a**hole?

The hell are you talking about? Because he doesn't want to talk to the media?

Thats not a bad thing at all and honestly Lynch is a great running back and he just wants to play the game. He's not worried about the media or anything else because all that matters is his teammates and the game. He's a baller and focuses on that. Honestly, you should more pissed off about the media forcing every player to speak, not every player wants to speak to the media or want to abide by those silly rules of minimum time with the media. If you don't want to talk, you shouldn't have to IMO. The NFL is making "media day" a bigger deal than what it really is and honestly I like Lynch's honesty.

He's always been a quiet guy on the field and everyone in the locker room loves the guy. That's all that should matter.

Arrogant *******?

Thats not a bad thing at all and honestly Lynch is a great running back and he just wants to play the game. He's not worried about the media or anything else because all that matters is his teammates and the game. He's a baller and focuses on that. Honestly, you should more pissed off about the media forcing every player to speak, not every player wants to speak to the media or want to abide by those silly rules of minimum time with the media. If you don't want to talk, you shouldn't have to IMO. The NFL is making "media day" a bigger deal than what it really is and honestly I like Lynch's honesty.

He's always been a quiet guy on the field and everyone in the locker room loves the guy. That's all that should matter.
Boy Bucky got your panties all balled up in a wad. Damn. :D

Arrogant *******?

You do know he didn't have to speak...he could have paid the fine and not showed up

Boy Bucky got your panties all balled up in a wad. Damn. :D

Not balled up at all. I was just questioning why the man is being called arrogant, but my thing is the man didn't want to talk, why make him? Not enough that he is one of the leader in jersey sales?

Not balled up at all. I was just questioning why the man is being called arrogant, but my thing is the man didn't want to talk, why make him? Not enough that he is one of the leader in jersey sales?
Because that's part of the contract he signed to make tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars. The contracts always includes appearance clauses.

Arrogant *******?

They didnt put him on the tube for my behalf, Im pissed because I sat down to watch the news and had to look at his dumb ass

Why make him? Because its part of his job. If I refuse to do a part of my job that I'm required to do, I'm fired. It states right in his contract that he has to make himself accessible to the media. "Boohoo, I'm camera shy." Shut the eff up you big baby. Your obligated for a whole 5 damn minutes. It's not like he has to sit down and give a 2 hour interview. His act is old are worn out.

Why make him? Because its part of his job. If I refuse to do a part of my job that I'm required to do, I'm fired. It states right in his contract that he has to make himself accessible to the media. "Boohoo, I'm camera shy." Shut the eff up you big baby. Your obligated for a whole 5 damn minutes. It's not like he has to sit down and give a 2 hour interview. His act is old are worn out.

Good point.

Yep.

what is sad is everyone in this thread that seems to have their panties in a wad over a guy not wanting to talk to the media. I wonder if he was a white QB for the teams you loved if you would have felt the same. Sure, some would, but I bet most won't. This is so much a non issue to hope a guy gets his "knee blown out".

what is sad is everyone in this thread that seems to have their panties in a wad over a guy not wanting to talk to the media. I wonder if he was a white QB for the teams you loved if you would have felt the same. Sure, some would, but I bet most won't. This is so much a non issue to hope a guy gets his "knee blown out".
Playing the race card doesn't help your argument, it just shows how much out of place it is. Posted below is the real reason people are pissed. Do the job you're getting paid millions to do.
Because that's part of the contract he signed to make tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars. The contracts always includes appearance clauses.

Playing the race card doesn't help your argument, it just shows how much out of place it is. Posted below is the real reason people are pissed. Do the job you're getting paid millions to do.

Nah, I still find it hard that people are pissed over a guys contract....he signed up to play ball, something he does extremely well.

Oh, by the way, when was the last time you complained about a Actor or Musician being an ass to the media?

What the hell does race have to do with anything? Smh. Your entire argument is now invalid.

Nah, I still find it hard that people are pissed over a guys contract....he signed up to play ball, something he does extremely well.

Oh, by the way, when was the last time you complained about a Actor or Musician being an ass to the media?

That's a piss poor comparison. An actor or musician isn't contractually obligated to speak to the media.

I think most actors and musicians are lazy narcissistic asses that couldn't hold down a real job. So the question doesn't apply to me.

I think this and deflategate have both been blown a little out of proportion. Gives the media something to fill two weeks with though.

That's a piss poor comparison. An actor or musician isn't contractually obligated to speak to the media.

Some are.

Go ahead and try to cover the fact you hate him for other reasons than his contract...Maybe it is his race, or money, or the way he dresses. That is all and good, but it is just a little ridiculous to hate him because he doesn't want to talk to the media. lol.

Back
Top Bottom