As the Wheel Turns, Indy Style

R

RoyalOrange

This week, on another possibly rain-soaked episode of As the Wheel Turns:

Will DW "clean 'em up" with TIDE? Will Jeffy's new theme song be "The Streak"? Will Todd Bodine find out just how soft those walls really are? (Sorry folks, just couldn't resist) Will Jr.'s Car be sporting the new DMP Duct Tape Paint scheme? Will Tony set a new world record for how many races one driver raced in for one weekend? And when will we all get a peek at his new lady?
How many Dunkin Donuts are there in the state of Indiana, and will they all be able to handle the influx of Jimmy Spencer?
Will we see a steel cage match featuring Jerry Nadeau and Jeremy Mayfield? And will the ring girl reek of Octane 93?
How many times have you all thanked God this week for the safety of Steve Park? And the final question of the week:
Will Ricky Rudd make up his freakin mind, and do we all really care at this point?

Find out the answers to these and more questions on this week's episode of As the Wheel Turns.

Brought to you by the following sponsors:
Dunkin Donuts
DMP Bootleg Beer (as per usual, the official beer of BudCat)
DMP Duct Tape
Grateful fans of Steve Park
Energizer Race Car Batteries (sold at your local Home Depot)
Octane 93
Bodine Styrofoam (in 3 new colors)
Whichever the hell sponsor Ricky decides to go with.
The wonderful state of Indiana (the jobless rate has just been cut in half, as more and more people invade Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kremes, and Jolly Pirate donut shops statewide)

I can't do the spoiler like budkitty did, but what happened to dirtymoposse beer??

Keep it on RO. and PURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DMP Bootleg Beer Kat, same thing. It's on sale now at Kroger! Go getcha some! :)

Originally posted by HappyHour
DMP Bootleg Beer Kat, same thing.  It's on sale now at Kroger! Go getcha some!  :)

KOOL, but I cant drive now cuz I had too many Krispy Kremes, hehe

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where is Hardscrabble, best comebacks should be coming shortly.

Has a mind like a sieve, strains out all the unimportant stuff.
"mind like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states"

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As usual, you ask deep questions for such shallow minds, RO.
ROTFL

I'm wondering if there's enough doughnuts in the state to satisfy Jimmy. hehehe Hope the Speedway doesn't develop low spots wherever he parks the car. ;)

You get an A Royal,And the answer to Rudd is no,Tired of hearing about his Guessing game shananigans. :)

Back
Top Bottom