As the Wheel Turns

R

RoyalOrange

This week, on As the Wheel Turns:

As the season winds down, will the following questions be answered this week:

Just who is Jamie Mc "Mary", and will he "marry" the former Ms. Winston? Will the official nuptial beverage be Coors Lite? Or perhaps Dirty Mo Posse Bootleg Beer? Will Kid Rock sing a beautiful wedding song? Will Smoke "smoke" the competition at Atlanta? Or will he become a "smoked sandwich" again this week? Will the Great Pumpkin find it's way out of the patch and into Victory Lane? And now that Jimmie Johnson is "ready", is he really and truly Spongebob SquareBoy? (I'M READY!!!!!)
Have we "forgotten" Jimmy Spencer? Will the name of the next Martinsville Race in 2003 be renamed the "Jeff Gordon Annual Demolition Derby"? Hmmmmm? Who will be the first driver to be "Bodined"? Will Sterling have enough sense to stay OUT of the car for awhile? (Please, Sterling, we beg you) Will the Golden Benny be presented to Jeff Green for his ability to call it like he sees it? (Must have been a Bodine) Who will have the Kahunas to go full throttle thru the corners? Will someone finally put some duct tape on Kurt Busch's mouth? And was Greg Biffle so ugly that his wife left him for Ricky Craven? Will da dam Cattapilla Dawdge drivah lose mo pawnts this heah cummin weak becuza impropa equipment? Or will da boy hafta throw dem deah booties agin at dat deah Mike Helton? And will the final question of the week be answered:

Would someone PLEASE tell Jerry Nadeau to FILL IT UP??????

Find out the answeres to these and other burning questions on the Hotlanta episode of As the Wheel Turns.

Brought to you by the following sponsors:

Winston
Coors Light
NASCAR Nuptials
Dirty Mo Posse Bootleg Beer (the official wedding beer of NASCAR)
Kid Rock Fan Club (Tony Stewart, president)
Home Depot
Lowe's
Nascalodean (official home of SpongeBob SquareBoy)
Gordon Sheet Metal (available to replace all sheet metal on all makes, even without a common template)
Golden Benny (not to be confused with Golden Corral, although they both like a mean buffet)
Biffle Halloween Masks (tis the season)
Cattapilla
Dawdge (sold only in southern Virginia)
Nadeau Gas Cans (sold in 50 gallon drums, for emergency fill-ups only)
Busch Duct Tape (available now in sizes made to cover even the largest of mouths AND ears)

Good job as usual. Its too bad that Jerry won't be racing though.

I love it :)
:leap: :leap:
If only Jerry was racing, he definatly needs those 50 gallon gas cans though :)

Good Stuff, as always. Where can I get Dirty Mo Posse Bootleg Beer, anyway?

I gotta start drinking my after work beer either before or after I read the forum. Darn beer just about flies through my nose sometimes!! Great job RO!!

Originally posted by rpmallen
Good Stuff, as always. Where can I get Dirty Mo Posse Bootleg Beer, anyway?

At your local Kroger, ON SALE NOW :p

AND it's damn raining again:mad:

AND, RO another thought:p

If the Napa Chebbie wins the Napa 500, was IT fixed??

Yes...it would be a conspiracy. OMG I hope that doesnt happen.

Originally posted by RoyalOrange
Yes...it would be a conspiracy.  OMG I hope that doesnt happen.

Another thing that makes me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

Now we need to pay attention to the sponsor of the race and the driver:p

Is NASCAR really NA$CA$H????

Very Very Funny!:calpping: :calpping: :beerchug: :ROFLMFAO: :ROFLMFAO:

Back
Top Bottom