AT & T to sponsor Bam Racing next year?

Two different entities. AT&T wireless is not the same as AT&T Wireless.

Unless I am mistaken, an incident of the kind being on record but I'm looking to President Bush for a pardon, the exclusion of telecommunication companies only involves WIRELESS companies.
The AT&T association with BethAnn Morganthau's BAM Racing, is through the clown "Carrottop" and AT&T 1-800-225-5228, better known as
1 - 800 - CALL ATT. Since this is not a wireless company, they are not excluded. :D

If stay at BAM next season is the only way AT&T can stay in NASCAR next year then I think it s a good move for all involved! AT&T wants to be in CUp and BAM is there only chance! I hope they do sign primary sponsor for 2004, that way Schrader will have a full time ride without worry ofit closing down! Beth Ann has spend alot of her own money the past 2-1/2 years, they deserve a good sponsor. The team is alot better than last year and that has alot to do with Kenny.

"Two different entities. AT&T wireless is not the same as AT&T Wireless." A direct quote from yours truly, the Whizzer.

How is that for a reflux message. Sounds like former Vice-President Quayle making one of his quotable quotes.

Sorry if there was confusion. What I meant to say was AT&T COLLECT call system and long distance service are a separate entity from AT & T Wireless.

Beth Ann Morgenthau's BAM Racing is sponsored by AT&T COLLECT, not
AT & T Wireless. Only wireless telecommunication companies are excluded from sponsorship, not the COLLECT or LONG DISTANCE operations. :mellow:

Back
Top Bottom