Atlanta and Miami postpones

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
NASCAR, leading from behind again. They waited till the teams had arrived and spent money and exposed themselves to Covid-19.

Good Job at screwing the pooch NASCAR!
NHL and NBA teams had games cancelled while players were in facilities or in hotels away from home.

The Players' Championship was cancelled after the first round. No matter, low information NASCAR fans can't wait to rush in to criticize.

NHL and NBA teams had games cancelled while players were in facilities or in hotels away from home.

The Players' Championship was cancelled after the first round. No matter, low information NASCAR fans can't wait to rush in to criticize.
Not to mention the Big East basketball tournament was cancelled while a game was in progress.

NASCAR, leading from behind again. They waited till the teams had arrived and spent money and exposed themselves to Covid-19.

Good Job at screwing the pooch NASCAR!
NHRA and Indy car did the same thing, so NASCAR didn't do anything that much different. If they had cancelled earlier then a lot of fans would have screamed they pussied out and pulled the plug to early. There is no easy button for the decisions that are having to be made right now concerning anything going on in the world.

iu.png

I had the information you mentioned days before NASCAR took action, They were the Last to react.

NHRA and Indy car did the same thing, so NASCAR didn't do anything that much different. If they had cancelled earlier then a lot of fans would have screamed they pussied out and pulled the plug to early. There is no easy button for the decisions that are having to be made right now concerning anything going on in the world.
The difference is they followed all the rest.

I had the information you mentioned days before NASCAR took action, They were the Last to react.
So what? Are you an owner or someone with a financial stake in these races? If not, what difference would it have made to you or anyone else here if NASCAR had pulled the plug immediately after the checkers at Phoenix instead of waiting until Thursday?

well if this drags on until july and nbc , i will just skip this season.

Back
Top Bottom