Atlanta Cup Thread

The track may be worn out, have no grip, and wear the tires --- but almost every driver they interviewed said how much fun they had.

I wouldn't worry about the pavement until it shows pot-holes like Daytona.
Make the drivers earn their money.

Very good race IMO. I like that the tires were wearing down. Lot's of slideways racing. Good racing for the lead from time to time as well as back through the pack. Pave it..... No way. It's a shame that this track had to loose a date to Kentucky. I only hope it can put on half as good a race.

The track may be worn out, have no grip, and wear the tires --- but almost every driver they interviewed said how much fun they had.

I wouldn't worry about the pavement until it shows pot-holes like Daytona.
Make the drivers earn their money.

True story.

Tought Paul Menard looked very impressive running in the top ten for much of the race till his engine blew. He gets a hard time here because his family has money,but he can drive a racecar.

Tought Paul Menard looked very impressive running in the top ten for much of the race till his engine blew. He gets a hard time here because his family has money,but he can drive a racecar.

It certainly appears that someone lit a fire under Paul's backside this year. He has had more top tens this year than he had in the previous six years. I wonder how long it will be before he gets a win.

Back
Top Bottom