Attention!!!

#14_racing_fan

I'm not sure that everyone heard last night, but Brett Williamson anounced his engagement to Missy "Williamson" last night. They are planning a late November wedding. I want to wish ya'll the best of luck and more kids!!! lol just playing. Ya'll have a beautiful one now. Probably spoiled. Congrads once again. With love from your biggest fans and The #14 racing crew.

Missy don't forget about the tux and dresses!!lol!

oh ok thanks, the dirt track page is like another world of its own.....

And I like it...

P.S.

This was the 1000th post in this board. You guys are awesome! :)

lol thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE love each other sometimes!!!!!

just isn't this the best topic to have the1000th post on.

with all the weddings and babies coming up i don't think i am gonna b bored this winter!!!!!!!!! nah congrads you two! Who could make a more perfect couple?????????

Congratulations Missy and Brett,Maybe you can put up with him.LOL!Just Kidding,You will be getting a good one.

Thanks a lot! I put up with him for a year and a half, i guess i could do it a little bie longer lol! And thank you AMBER SAMS!!

Missy Williamson

Missy, you didn't have to go there!!! MISSY WILLIAMSON!!! Frankie said Brett was gay, so it won't last long. He's going to take him.LOL!! Amber

BRETT & MISSY CONGRATS AND I WISH YOU TWO A WONDERFUL LIFE TOGETHER. BEST WISHES ALWAYS!!!
LOVE Y'ALL
ANGIE

Back
Top Bottom