Attn:David Stone!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Familypride

I think it's damn pathetic when you have to put someone out so someone else can win,If you think he's your friend,,,,Well,,,,Brother think again,You didn't do anything but hurt your ownself tonight,Joey has to be a better man than me because if i had been in his shoes you would have carried one hell of an ass beating,You're nothing but a big "***** Boy",You have a baby coming into this world but i would be ashamed to call you Daddy,Anyone do what you did tonight,I couldn't ever respect you,But,,,,,Stop and think ole boy,,,,,What goes around comes around and,,,,,I wouldn't ever want to be in your shoes,I did have alittle respect for you,but not anymore,You proved tonight that you aren't a man at all,You do as others tell you to do and all it's going to do is get your ass in trouble.When it's all over see where your so called friends are,and i do mean so called.I can name two of your so called friends that really made fun of you and the mrs. at the beach the other year,ask them about it.Well,,,Well,That's all i have to say,As of right now you make me sick at my stomach.Hope you can sleep tonight!!!!!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: it's all in racing

i understand what your saying but think about it this is suppose to be a hobby something to have fun with not get mad cause someone put you out just grin and bare it you now what all is invovled in racing so if you don't expect the unexpected the don't race.sorry if you think this is offense.have a good dayand give the good lord thanks that your able to race

Who are you trying to convince,me or yourself?With 3 post apparently you're trying to convince your ownself,You as good as anyone else there tonight knows that was a bunch of crap,Oh by the way the statement has been made that a certain driver will get the championship any way he can,looks as though he has to have help in doing it,Do you honestly think that is right?I'm sure all the drivers thank the Lord to be out there,but do you honestly think the Lord wants people to be like some of them are,I really don't think so,but everyones opinions vary.Hope some of them can have a good night and get some sleep,As for what David did i especially hope he can lay down for a good nights rest.

Sounds a little like trying to convince themselves.....Go Joey!

not confused just didn't want you to take what i said the wrong way so i broke it down to make you understand .

I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS MORE BETTER PERSON THAN THAT BUT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THE CROWD HE HANGS AROUND WITH HAS REALLY CHANGED HIM. NOW HE IS DIRT JUST LIKE THEM.

Hello are yall blind????????? DAvid is a hell of a good person if yall couldn't see david worked his butt off to win that race and then who goed and screws it up?????? MR. so called perfect Joey! I am so sick of yall thinkin yall are perfect till someone beats yall and then yall are freakin cry babies. well guess wut get over it ! DAvid wanted that race more than n e one and no he didn't let chris win but u know who did JOEY everyone goes out with the intentions of beating someone or taking someone out but thats not the point the point is to TRY YOUR BEST! and that is wut they tried doin. AND the only reason Why Chris was WRONG is because he didn't cry Joey was pulled he cried well now that proves that Chris is a bigger man than Joey will ever be! AND as for David being in shame as a DAD well guess wut I WOULD CALL HIM MY DAD N E DAY OF THE YEAR at least he cares! He is still and will always be a bigger and better man i only wish all of yall could see that!!!!

WEll good luck to MY DADDY DAVID STONE!!!!! on the last race!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

blah,blah,blah......who cares ya'll are still wrong...lol.and just think after all the cherring and mouth runnig ya'll were doing on the back of that truck...ya'll scattered like flies when the truth came out..so ya'll need to stay off here and be gettin over there to help put ole(white lightin) back together....there gonna need it...lol

name 1 time Joey has took someone out this year you cant why he has`nt Joey is a clean driver yaw are the one`s that try to take other`s out and when the shoe is on the other foot yaw want
to cry yaw started the crap with 98 and he finished it chris has tried at least 4 time`s to take other people out and David twice dont guess I`ll have to name them but if you want me too I will
enought about that

ok let me get a few things straight with you 78stonepitcrew(i would be ashamed to admitted it) but anyway, you say joey is this and that is runs illegal he puts people out.ok tell me just when have you seen joey put ANYBODY out to win a race,thats right NEVER.ok joey was pulled this year and guess what he was right, david was wrong and guess what chris was wrong also so who is the cheaters here sure does not look like joey.all i can say is try it one more time put up the money or shut up they have changed a thing but a tire.hahahaha they don't have to cheat to win because he is DA MAN guess who looks stupid now it aint joey.but guess some people think they can do people wrong and cheat and get by with it but this time it didn't work out that way did it? i can't believe all of you say joeys was crying , i never seen it he just like people to run him clean if thats what he is gonna do and one more thing how did joey cut him off joey was the leader he can go any groove he wants too, EVERYBODY knows david meant to do that seems like you are blind.don't run your mouth on here unless you are going to stick to your original name,you don't have to make one up we know who you are.good bye.go red rockit da man oh they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS

HE SPENDS MORE MONEY FOR DIAPERS ON HIS SELF THAN HE EVER HAS FOR HIS KIDS!! E-NUFF SAID DROP IT!!!

i don't understand what you are trying to say? make your self clear alittle better i don't know that mumble jumble stuff do you not learn anything in school? and i know for a fact that joey spends alot of money on his kids he is a great father to his kids,you wouldn't know nothing about that though would you,you are so stupid you think you have to put joeys personal life on here cause you sure in the hell can't talk about him racing can you. you need to wait until you get alittle older before you step in a womans shoes. the stricklands are great people,but i know they want let you keep talking junk. maybe you need to tell him to spend some money on you for clothes you know some that fit. there is nothing you can say that will bring joey down haven't you learned that by now? i thought this was racing not as the world turns.just goes to prove our point you are nothing and never will be. you think stooping that low makes you look good.it don't makes you look dumber.go figure and get hooked on phonics

thats right so keep it to racin,you think,here let me see go red rockit

HOW about this GO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe last race comin up

:calpping: COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT NO BETTER DIXIE EVERYONE IS TIRED OF THE HE DID THIS OR THEY DID THAT SO JUST KEEP IT TO RACING AND LIKE YOU SAY GO EVERYONE

RACING IS RACING BUT WHEN YOU SLAM SOMBODY TO PUT THEM OUT THAT IS NOT RACING. RACING IS RUBBING NOT SLAMMING.. HE JUST DONE THAT SO HIS BUDDIE COULD WIN BUT GUESS WHAT HE DIDN'T SO LOOK WHOS WHINING NOW :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

it's pretty sad whenyou have to build your racing ego by blame thimgs on others

Wouldn't have to blame things on others if they would stop cheating,When watching a race,Keep your eyes open and you will know what's going on.

i guess yall's motto is " IF YOU CAN'T BEAT UM' , CHEAT UM!" i think it was pretty sh!tty what david done saturday night.. he could have had that race himself if woudn't block and bull**** around with or for his "friend" i think it's pretty lame to go out there and have someone block for you. if you can't catch and pass on your own with a legal motor you shouldn't be racing.. you could have heard a needle drop after everyone hollered when he was called wrong, i didn't see none of his crew say anything to defend themselves, nope cause they knew they were in the wrong... david let me let you in on a secret that undoubtfully you haven't heard you have no friends on the track, you are on your on,, he wouldn't have done it for you.... david to be honest you have a good car and are a decent driver and had a chance at the points championship but i have no more respect for you.. what you done was wrong. and anyone who says what he done was called racing is as low as he is..... but that's just my opinion...................... thanks!!!!!!!! get um' joey we all know you can do it-- at least you are running legal and don't have to cheat your way to the front..........we love yall.

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? Does help to blow a little steam every now and then. By the way does your name stand for:
B= Beautiful
I= Intelligent
T= Talented
C= Charming
H= Horney as He__
Or is it a reflection of your attitude? And I really thought that title belonged to my wife.

Not sure what this person was trying to accomplish with his/her name. So I took the liberty of changing it to something less offensive. :)

All in the name, Paul changed it to Woody to keep things clean.

hold up first off whatever happened on the track which i know what happened is left there secondly David aint no les of a man than he has ever been! how man dang times has this happened this year? not with n e specific driver but plain out in cadet rookie hobbie late model everything it had happened. so i don't see wut the David/joey fuss is about. and for the last time david wasn't blocking for anyone. he would have done the same to anyone else as well. so leave it at that.

Drop it already dang its n the past lets move on to today and think about this last race coming up. It's gonna be something and good luck to everyone!

Well seems like some people just don't know when to stop!!!!

i wasn't trying to come off as anything when i chose my name, it was the first thing i thought of so that's what i put........ to be honest not trying to be mean but i frankly don't care if st. peter changed it, it don't erase the point i'm sending in my post.. i don't care what my name is, it don't effect my opinions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom