Aunt & Uncle Evacuated: Cali

Magnethead

Admin & Resident Techie
Staff member
Just got the call. They're in Bonsall, and the bonsall-lilac fire is literally down the street from them. Grabbed the 5th wheel and got out.

Just got the call. They're in Bonsall, and the bonsall-lilac fire is literally down the street from them. Grabbed the 5th wheel and got out.
prayers mags. glad they got out

Hope everything turned out alright man. That's about 10 miles south of me.

Time to grab the 3 P's and hit the road.
Pets
Paperwork
Pictures
Good luck to them Mags.

Dad called them today, they're living in the 5th wheel in a wal-mart parking lot. 76 still closed (They live off Sweetgrass Lane behind the church, @DUN24 ) but rumor is the neighborhood survived so far.

These fires are for real.
Already the most costly fire year in Cali history.
The Ventura fire has no containment and is the size of Denver.
So many people affected by these fires.

another uncle and cousin on the northwest side of Oceanside/San Luis Rey have also been evacuated.

They evacuated a lot of the Valley of Oceanside. They are working on containment and it hadn’t grown since Friday night.

They evacuated a lot of the Valley of Oceanside. They are working on containment and it hadn’t grown since Friday night.

See the two yellow stars.

Screenshot_20171208-185451.jpg

See the two yellow stars.

View attachment 30882

My folks used to live at the corner of Vandegrift and Douglas. There was a fire right on camp pendleton(where the map fades) at the gate. 50 ft flames 150 feet from the house a few years ago. That area is scary because it backs right up to Pendleton where it is always overgrown.

My boss lives close to your people, he’s also evacuated. Not sure if he’s back home or not.

Also, that road closure you see is ****** our world up right now.

My cousin that normally lived in Bonsall with his parents, works at Pendleton. Right now he's over in the sand box.

Winds are dying down. Currently 14 mph.
These firefighters and the people potentially in the wake of these fires need a break.

Back
Top Bottom