Australian Open 2020

Maria Sharapova needs to retire. Saw a bit of her match last night and she couldn't keep up to save her career's life. Bow out with some grace.

Maria Sharapova needs to retire. Saw a bit of her match last night and she couldn't keep up to save her career's life. Bow out with some grace.
Yeah, she looked terrible. :(
Lots of good young players on the women’s side.

The time difference is nuts. Nadal's match will be aired live at 4AM here. lol

Wow Serena Osaka and Keys all bounced on the same night. Fed got taken to the limit too.

I enjoyed the Gauff post-match interview. Nice humble youngster.
I look forward to watching her progress and mature into a threat on the women’s side.

Rafa coming up but I gotta DVR it. Up at 4:30 for OT Saturday. :)

I tried watching his match yesterday but they kept going away to some random match. It got annoying so I just went and did something else.

Fognini was a piece of work with the delays, glad Sandgren got him.

It is always a good day when Kyrgios gets reminded who the boss is.

Now watching a shocker here. Federer is about to get upset by some dude with no rank.

Can he come back?

Can he come back?

Yes, oh yes he can.

Simply amazing. Never seen someone come apart the way he did. Broken man and pretty much cuckholded on live TV.

BIG effort by Thiem getting past Nadal and taking 2 sets off Vak on hard court. Just too tough to get past 2 all-time greats.

I'll miss the Shriek, but yes it was time for her to hang it up. Sucks big time when the body won't cooperate with your wishes. Hope she enjoys the next stage of her life not having to fight off the injuries anymore, maybe some announcing is in her future.

Back
Top Bottom